|21| Self-Promotion

ابدأ من البداية

Say there's someone spreading their love for Roman Reigns or Paige on their wall? That's cool. I got no problem with that.

But say this person comes to my wall and posts some of the following:

"Oh my gosh, did you see how fabulous Paige looked in her return match tonight?"

"Roman was the best member of The Shield."

"Don't Paige and Roman look totally shippable?"

Okay. I can tell you right now that there's a few things that are happening in my mind at this point, but let me put another imaginary person on my wall.

This person comes along and posts this:

"Sami Zayn sucks."

"Cesaro has no charisma."

"Kevin Owens is fat."

Any guesses as to which person I respond to?

I bet you guessed wrong.

To answer my own question, the person I respond to is the first person.

Hold on, let me explain.

I respond to the first person by telling them that I like neither Paige nor Roman, and they apologize before happily going on their way.

Or they ask why, which would lead me to telling them that it doesn't matter why. We all have wrestlers we don't like.

This is how I respond to the second person.

Silence, delete their posts, mute, and report for harassment.

Anybody who knows me knows how much I love those three guys I just mentioned, and if anyone wants to attack them on my wall, they aren't worth my time.

Now, about a year ago, I would've went toe-to-toe with them in a verbal argument that would proceed to shut them up for an eternity, but now I've matured and I know that I don't have to defend my favorites to anybody.

"Silence is the best response to a fool."

(Side-note: For real though, if anybody who happens to play FMK kills Kevin, Cesaro, or Sami, I'm coming for you. Meet me in a dark alley, I'll be the one with the baseball bat.)

If you want to spread your propaganda, keep it on your own wall, alright?

And don't do it too much, because that annoys the crap out of me.

2. Informing friends + followers

"My wifi is down, so I can't update."

"I'm sick, so I can't update."

"Screw you guys, I don't want to update."

That's how you inform people. While the last one might be a bit harsh, they have the right to put it up because it's their wall.