[ Requests Closed for Catch-Up ]
Having trouble with plots, descriptions, characters, or writing in general?
Then this book is for you!
Filled with tons of tips, rants + useless gifs that might explain your life, you're sure to find something that can help you in any writing situation.
And if you can't, request it and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
My ultimate goal is to help those that want it + are trying to improve. In no way will I ever try to offend anyone, but if I do, I promise it's not my intentions.
That being said, if you're sensitive, proceed with caution.
- |1| Why We Think We're Good Writers?
- |2| Descriptions
- |3| Are You Blind?
- |4| Boring Chapters and Filler Chapters
- |5| Knowing Your Characters (WWE)
- |6| Big Girls Do Cry...A LOT
- |7| !!!Exclamation Points!!! AND CAPS.
- |8| There, Their, and They're
- |9| Periods
- |10| Don't Oversell Reality
- |11| No More Life Stories
- |12| We Did It?
- |13| S-T-O-P With The O-M-Gs
- |14| Where, Were, and We're
- |15| Smut
- |16| Then vs. Than
- |17| Come On With The Commas
- |18| Find Yourself A Trademark
- |19| Your vs. You're
- |20| Hodgepodge of Tips/Rants
- |21| Self-Promotion
- |22| Titles
- |23| Foreshadowing
- |24| OCs (Original Characters)
- |25| Starting A Story
- |26| Descriptions II
- |27| Writing Matches
- |28| Coming Up With A Plot
- |29| Writer's Block
- |30| Where Are The POC?
- |31| Ending Stories
- |32| How We Know We're Good Writers