20 Minutes Later

Alright bae have a nice day at school.

Tasariah- bye (she said dryly)

What's your problem yo?

Tasariah- I have to go, see you when I see you.

Smh just like that her rude ass walk away. I'm not gone even much mind her because we gone end up making up so no worries on my end.

T A S A R I A H

Its too early to be having a argument with Q over protecting ass telling me what not to wear. Ain't his ass brought half of the clothes for me? Smh I need to talk to my bestfriend man.

Deja- whats wrong?

Q!! Early in the damn morning this Niqqa gone tell me to change my skirt and put on a damn cardigan over my shirt since he said I'm exposing a little to much.

Deja- that's how Cam was but he stop doing that. Just talk to the man girl.

But he's hard headed! He not gone listen to me!! oh, Dios mío, chica que no sé qué hacer. (Oh my gosh girl I don't know what to do)

Deja- how bout you come to my house after school and chill to clear your mind. We ain't spend time in a while and now is the time.

True, alright meet me by my locker and text Q for me and tell him dont pick me up after school since we spending time.

Deja- qué perra que es tu hombre. (Why bitch that's your man)

Im still mad at him so Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell him.

Deja- ugh fine you are so lucky I love you! And ayye chica where is Tashay? I ain't seen her curly hair ass in a minute.

Lol girl she be chilling with Q and his mama. Did I tell you she called Q daddy?

Deja- la mentira! ¿desde cuándo?

(your lying since when?)

Long story short we were out eating and Tashay just called Q daddy out of no where and Q didn't freak or anything he just accepted it what she called him. Tashay and Q are so close that Tashay dont even much pay attention to me only if I'm feeding or bathing her.

Deja- lol that's a good thing that Tashay likes him.

Yeah I guess ! Well I'm out to class I don't want Ms. Randall getting on my case because I'm late.

Deja- alright girl I'll text you!

hasta luego mejor amigo (see you later best friend)

Alright bye babes.

LATER THAT DAY*

Bestfriend !!!!! Deja loud ass called me. Smh She the only person I fucks with in school. That's my day one niqqa right there straight up.

Deja were we heading now?

Deja- girl we should go to Sandra nails Salon and get wax . Cam be putting it down.

Eww! To much information.

Deja- girl you and Q ain't do nothing yet ?

We ain't have sex yet but he did ate me out recently. Girl his head game on point!

Deja- and you talking about me? Tmi (to much info)

Lol but girl what did Q said when you texted him?

Deja- girl he was asking me 21 questions about why you want to go for, and why you couldn't tell him your self and other bull shit.

Smh whatever he's not gone kill my vibe but ayye, let's go to Sandra Nailz, they know how to do nails good. (A/N if y'all live in Miami yall slide her way she does nails good)