"I think you'll get that position, just believe in yourself." Shin You Mi-ssi smiled at me; I burst into tears.

"You made her cry!" "I never intended to make her cry!" "Ha Eun-ah please don't cry." "Are you okay, Ha Eun?"

"Yes, sir, I'm alright." I wiped my tears away and beamed at them after some few hours of showing them our talent.

They will be talking to the staffs and the producers of Big Hit.

~~~

KWON JAE SEUNG

"You were correct; your sister is good," I spoke as the others nodded.

"Thank you for agreeing about it." we heard him laughs, Ha Eun is lucky to have an amazing older brother like him.

"But she did cry though, she's good at everything, and she's charming."

"She has a birthmark same as yours, but your mole is in the right, and hers is on the left, she also kinda resemble like you."

"Yeah she does look at me, I put her in a struggle situation before when some people discovered that she's my sister but we never really answer on those rumors, but I'm sure it's noticeable." we heard him sigh.

"I hope they can debut fast, also why are you helping her in secretly?" I asked.

"Well, she doesn't know that I already discovered that she's a trainee. She didn't tell us, but I did tell our parents about it, and they are fine with her becoming an idol, but they are worried because before she hates idols and actors since something happened before, also she won't have more privacy by herself, and she might overwork herself up." I can sense that he's anxious about her,

"After all, she's my only sister."

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

"What are you listening to?" Taehyung took the other earbuds and put it in his ear.

"Isn't this the new produce x 101 song?" he asked as he stared at me, I nodded in excitement.

"Yup! Also, my friend joined on that show! His name is Kim Yohan. I used to be with him on Taekwondo!" I stood up in joy.

"Oh? Really?" He asked,

"Yes! He is my best buddy, I supported him with all my might when he was on that show! I love him so much" I grinned.

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Yes! He is my best buddy, I supported him with all my might when he was on that show!" She grinned.

She looks so happy discussing him... why does my heart ache a lot, I don't understand.

"Oh by the way sunbae, where is Jimin sunbae?"

"Here I am."

She turns around and runs to him, when she talks to him she smiles a lot.

"This girl... is driving me insane," I mumbled and realized what I said which made me laugh.

I know she's younger than me, but I see her as a woman, after being close to her and seeing her a lot here makes me feel something else towards her.

"Well, I need to go now, sunbae! Thank you for everything!" she bowed at Jimin. I stared at him while he smiles brightly at her.

"No problem and do your best on your debut next week, work harder so you chase your dream but don't work way too much." he patted her head which made her face burn.

"BWAHAHA! YOU SEE THAT! SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO!" Jungkook laughed hard as he points at her.

"SHUT UP!" She glared at him while puffing her cheeks.