Chapter 1

Ally's POV

OK lately Camila's being a complete brat! She doesn't listen or obey to any of us. And I'm so sick of it!

"Ally you know I can hear you from here rayt?" Normani says making me come back to reality.

I sigh and plop on the couch. "What do we do with her attitude?" I say groaning.

"Punish her!" Dinah says while eating her taco.

"What kind of punishment?" Normani asks.

"I don't know...Maybe something embarrassing and funny and something to make her learn!" Dinah jumps and almost drops her taco.

"How does something embarrassing and funny make her learn?" Mani says making Dinah look dumb.

"I dont know.." Dinah says and finishes eating.

Lauren came in and handed me a paper.

"Age play?" I say tilting my head to her.

"Yep! I looked it up on the Internet." She grabs a taco from the kitchen.

"LAUREN THAT'S MINE!" Dinah yells hearing Lauren take a bite of the crunchy shell.

"It's mine now!" Lauren says running as Dinah goes to the kitchen.

I look back to the paper and raise my brows. "This is actually a good idea."

Normani grabs the paper and starts laughing. I look at her. "What's funny mani?" She looks to me. "Age play is...I mean like...How does this help?"

Lauren comes back in with messy hair and ripped clothing. "It helps them release stress and depend on others. So we can help Camz release stress and depend on us to take care of her!" She says plopping on the floor.

"Tbh Lauren...You look hot in rip clothes." Dinah says stepping over Lauren's body.

"Thank you." She mumbles against the floor.

I smile and nod. "This is perfect...well done Lauren!" Lauren smiles and puts a thumbs in the air.

I get up and start to write down on my list. "Girls go buy these stuff while I handle Camila..Oh and be quick!" I say sending them out. They give me salutes and walk away. Those girls...

I go up the stairs to Camila's room.

"Camila please open the door babe!" I knock.

She doesn't answer.

"Camila?!" I keep knocking.

Still no answer.

I try to kick the door down but my short legs are no use. So I grab the key and open the door. She was wearing headphones listening to music and on her computer.

I sigh and remove her headphones.

"Ally what the heck?!" She gets mad.

"I was calling you. Lucky for you I'm too weak to kick your door down!"

"What do you want?"

"Knock of the attitude will you."

She sighs and gets back on her computer.

I shut it.

"HEYYY!"

"HI Camila!" I smile

She glares at me.

"OK the reason why I came here is to ask...why are you being such a brat?!" I ask mad.

She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her phone. I get mad and throw her phone. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"