Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

Lucy invited me to go drinking with her and a couple of friends tonight. But I knew the girls would say no because of tomorrow's interview.

But I really wanna go...Maybe it's worth a try to ask.

I run up to Ally's room and I entered.i saw her and Normani talking together in bed.

"Oh hello Lauren!" Ally smiles and Mani waves at me.

"Hey girls.." I smile

"What's up?" Mani asks me.

"Well...Lucy invited me to-"

"No." Ally said without me finishing.

"But I-"

"Will come home drunk if you go...So no." Ally says calmly.

"I won't be-"

"Heard that before." Ugh she keeps finishing it with the...Well...Truth

"I promise to-"

"Promises were meant to be broken." Mani laughs at Ally's statement.

"Ugh come on Ally! Please let me-"

"No." She says sternly looking at me in the eye.

"But-"

"No."

"UGH YOUR SO-"

"Responsible? Thanks lolo." She smiles at me.

I glare and walk our the room to mine.

I plop on my bedd. "I'm old enough to make decisions on my own and I SHALL GO TO THE BAR!" I shout.

"Too bad you don't have a fairy drunk mother to tell you that." Dinah says laughing as she cane in my room.

"You wont-"

"I won't tell.." how many more times are they gna finish my sentences.

"But in one condition..." I saw that coming.

"What?" I ask raising my brow.

"I get to be tops when your drunk?" She smiles inoccently.

I laugh "If I'm drunk and come home safely only!"

"Fine.." She leaves the room and I laugh.

I grab my short black dress that shows my cleavage and a little too near my ass. I hide it under my bed til it's time to sneak out.

I call Lucy..

"Hello?"

"Hey Lucy! I'll be-"

"Sneaking out tonight? Ok I'll get you at 10:30" She says and I groan.

"Even my own friend..."

"What?"

"Nothing! See ya Lucy!" I end the call.

"I am the master of sneaking out! I will never be caught!"

*At 2 AM*

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING LAUREN?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"YOUR SO IN TROUBLE!"

I open my eyes and I get drowsy and I can hear my name being shouted and I hear ranting and ranting.

"Ughhh my head..." I groan.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Ally shouts.

I look at her and we all shut up.

"You are dead to me Michelle." She says and I realized we are on the way home.

I look at Dinah and she mouthed "I didn't tell them" I just nod and fall over my seat. Camila helps me up and Mani buckles me to the seat. I couldn't process what's happening so I fall asleep.

Ally's POV

She has no idea what's coming for her. I drive home fast and I tell the girls my plan silently and they all nodded. We had the plan fixed before we got her...and now it's time to start it.

Dinah carried Lauren to a room and Camila went with them. Me and Mani prepared all the stuff and we smiled at the materials. "Time to start..." I say laughing.

"Ya ready mani?" I ask

"Yes I am!" She says smiling holding the bag.

We head to the room upstairs and the girls were waiting there watching Lauren who was so worn out and sleeping heavily.

"She looks so tired." Camila says.

"What do you expect from a drunk person?" Dinah says in a bored voice.

I tell them to hush and we walk in.

We motion them to hold her down and they do as told. We walk in slowly...get ready baby girl!

*The Next Day*

Lauren's POV

I wake up groaning. Ughh my head hurts so much. I stand up and bump my head...

"Argh!" I lay back down.

I look up and see a bunch of bars around me. Wooden ones...I try to take off the top but it was locked. I then realized I was feeling a thick surrounding on my bottom. I feel it and it felt so comfy but thick.

I look at what I'm wearing as much as I can and I realize it was a soft cotton material. I realized by then that I'm in a crib and I have a diaper and onesie on!

I hear a door open but I couldn't see who came in since I was too surprised and confused to move.

"Awww look who's awake." I hear Ally's voice and she unlocks the top of the crib.

"ALLY! WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE THIS?!" I say fast.

"Well...can you tell me why you snuck out last night?!" She says mad.

Ohhh...this is what that's about.

"Ally I'm so sorry...But why am I dressed like a baby?!"

She laughs "awww babe...this is your punishment." I shook at she said that. Me being a baby is my punishment.

Dinah then comes in and pinches my cheek. "Awww...Lauren is so cute as a wittle baby." She says cooing at me.

I was about to shout but Ally placed a paci on my mouth and told me not to spit it out or I'll get a spanking.

Dinah picked me up and patted my bottom. I groan and she giggles.

"Let's go get some food for the little baby girl."

I hate this so much but I don't wanna be in more trouble.

I was taken down and the girls were all there.

"Awww! Is our little baby awake now?" Mani asks holding a plate of waffles.

I hide my face embarrassed and my face turned really red.

"Awww look who's blushing." Camila says poking my sides making me move around and I try to keep my giggles in.

Ally smiles and sets a plate for me and let's Dinah feed me.

Right now I'm still so confused...Is this gna be my life from now on?

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you all like the beginning. I hope you enjoyed and will be excited for the next chapter! Thanks guys! Love ya'll