That one guy.

Corinne's pov

-----*Jump back to day of Jc arriving*-----

Once me and the others had finally got to school we all walked along to our lockers, seeing as they were all right next to each other. The bell rang and we went our separate ways to our own tutors. The late bell was about to go off so I quick walked to my tutor room, only to walk in and see that my seat was occupied but a.. guy? This must be the new guy from Spain.. wow. Even better looking than I thought!

I spoke to my tutor and she said to sit next to him or she would move him if i didn't want to. I don't think I have ever said 'no' so fast. I walked over as fast as i could and sat down. He had his head down but I asked him what his name was and his head slowly rose.

"It..It's Danni..." He said shyly.

"Hi Danni, I'm Corinne. You.. um.. Okay?"

"Yeah.. I.. I just dont know what to do here.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for helping me today.. Corinne, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Seeya Danni!" I waved.

I watched as Danni's parents pulled up and he got in the backseat, waving at me a little.

I text Jade to see what she was up to, but of course she was with Jc. Deanna wasn't doing anything so we agreed on paying Jade and Jc a little visit. In the text she said she was taking him to her hideout. Welp me and Deanna are the only other people who known where that is so.. Were on our way Jade!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Okay. I don't know how that was. It was once again difficult to write in a different prospect but.. I was being bugged by my friend Corinne, because she wanted some guy from school added. So here. Please stop bugging me Rin!!!

I honestly don't know when I'm going to update again.. You'll have to wait and see!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Comment and Vote!

-Jade xox