Chapter 1

I open my eyes to the hotels ceiling, the details in the paint clear as day. Groaning, I roll over to look at the time,  7:23.  I sit up and pull back the covers, and step onto the stained carpet. Walking to the bathroom I turn on the shower and shut the door,bonce the water was warm, I get in. I let myself relax under the stream of calming water, though the pressure sucked, my body and mind was thankful. Getting the rest of the soap out of my hair I turn the water off and step out. Pulling the towel off the rack, I dry my hair and wrap the towel around my body. Leaving the bathroom I walk to the small table in which my bag rests on, zipping it open I dig through the contents til I find something suitable.

I grab a black t shirt, blue jeans, socks, and the essentials. Slipping them on, I walk back to the small table and put my bag on the ground. Sitting down in one of the chairs I get my laptop from my bag and put it on the table. Opening it I  pull up the browser and type,' Freak animal attacks in Mystic Falls, Virginia.' I figure since I'm down here why not look to see if there was a case, I wasn't really looking forward to the conversation with Bobby I would have when I arrived there.

Clicking on the first website that pulled up, I see that there has been several deaths in the past few months, the cause of death was not listed. I would have to go to the sheriff's station to get the reports and the exclusive details, but before I can shut the computer I see something that spikes my interest from a few years ago. 'Car crashes off bridge into river.' was the title. Clicking on the link I'm bombarded with news reports, apparently this town didn't get much drama. Reading the reports I find that a kid had survived the accident.

Thinking of the possibilities it occurs to me that this kid couldn't have gotten out of the car by herself. The trapped air inside of the car would have prevented any exit, now if the car was full of water, there shouldn't have been much trouble for them to escape, but if they were unconscious it would explain how they died. Looking back to the screen I find the people's names, the Gilbert's. Elena Gilbert had been the one to survive, mentally noting the name to see into later, my stomach reminds me that it has yet to get its morning nutrition.

Shutting my laptop, I stand and walk to the door, grabbing my jacket and keys in the process. Stepping out of the room I shut the door and lock it, turning I go to my car. Climbing in the 1982 black Trans Am, that I'm proud to call mine, I start the engine and smile. The steering wheel having being like the Knight Industries Two Thousand's otherwise known as K.I.T.T. from the 80s show Knight Rider. Hey, every girl has their fandom, mine just happens to be a 80s show, or more likely the car. I had yet to complete the accessories, but I did have the red tech light that lights up to the beat of my music and the red moving light on the front.

I loved this car, and I treated it like it was a person. Chuckling lowly at myself I put it in gear and drive out of the hotel's parking lot. Shifting it into 5th, I drive down the road in search of a cafe. After ten minutes of driving I finally find one, pulling into a parking place, I put the parking brake on, and turn my magnificent car off. Stepping out of it, I shut the door and lock it, and walk in the cafe. Picking a booth in the corner unconsciously, I make my way over to it, but before I make it, I see two very familiar faces.

A guy with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing a plaid shirt, stops mid sentence once he realizes that I'm staring at him and his partner. " Can I help you with something? " He asks with a raised eyebrow. I smile widely and start laughing a bit," Well that solves that problem. Bobby was starting to get worried about you guys." Sam and Dean stare at me, and I could tell that they were trying to place my face. Rolling my eyes I sigh and pull down one side of the collar of my t shirt revealing the anti possession tattoo. We had all gone together to the tattoo parlor to get them, and we put them all in the same place.