Piper's POV

Hmm worst thing I've had Jason to do? I thought. I've done so many, it was hard to keep up with. Like the time I had him carry me wherever I went or when I made him watch chick flicks with me, that took a lot of charmspeaking to do. I turned to Percy and said, "Probably the time I made him sing "Shake it Off" by himself at the campfire."
  "Woah wait when was this?" Jason asked confused.
  "Dude, this was last night!" Leo said.
  "Why don't I remember this!"
  "I'm not sure but it was pretty funny." I replied.
  "Yeah you sure were shaking it!" Connor snickered. " I even got it on video. Don't worry I'll show you later."
  "Bro I didn't know you could sing so bad!" Percy added. "Even Chiron looked disgusted."
  I just laughed and said,"It's okay Jason, now let's see Annabeth, truth or dare?"
  "Hmm lets go with truth." She said. She looked please with her choice.
  "Okay let's see, besides Percy what guy would you date?" I asked.
  "Umm I don't know maybe.." Next to her Percy reach in his pocket and pulled out his pen.
  "Go on Annabeth." He smirked.
  "Umm probably Jason, he's a good leader and all."
  Now usually I would be mad if someone tried to take Jason but this was Annabeth so I wasn't worried. But Percy on the other hand just glared at Jason as if to say back off.
   "But I would never leave Percy!" Annabeth quickly added. Percy seemed to calm down and put away his pen. He smiled at Annabeth and put his arm around her. They, indeed are the best couple. I couldn't help but smile myself.
  "Okay, Will truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.