The nightmare begins

Hermione's P.O.V

I start to wake up. I open my eyes carefully.

I'm in a small, dark room. It's like a closet, witch is a bit bigger than a normal one. I'm laying on it's floor. I sit up slowly. I hear how something tinkling on the floor.

I notice that the tinkling thing is chain.

I have cold, medal chains on my both wrists and ankles.

I start to breath faster. I'm scared. Where even am I? What happened to (Y/n)?

I hear someone walking towards the room where I am. I feel shivers going along my back, when someone walks slowly on a squeaking wooden floor.

The room's door opens.

A deatheater stands in front of me.

The deatheater takes off my chains.

"Get up slowly, but don't even think about escaping or you'll die." the deatheater says and points me with a wand.

I stand up. The deatheater leads me into a bigger room. Then I regonize this place.

I'm at the Shrieking Shack.

The memories from the third year come in my mind. I remember how Ron was dragged in here, how I and Harry walked in here, how Sirius and Lupin revealed that Ron's rat wasn't a rat and how Harry stunned Snape.

Now the room is empty. The old piano, the bed, everything is gone.

"Stop." the deatheater commands. I stop walking.

"Is the mudblood awake?" I hear a voice asking. "Yes." the deatheater answers.

I hear how someone walks along the stairs, witch lead to the room.

Then I see an unpleasant suprise.

Bellatrix LeStrange is standing in front of me.

"Well, well, well...look who's awake." Bellatrix says.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask with a shacking voice.

"You will know the whole story...but first...we have some fun, shall we?" Bellatrix answers and laughs.

"Accio!" Bellatrix yells and the chains drag themselves along the floor to Bellatrix.

"Yaxley, would you put these back on?" Bellatrix asks and gives the chains to the another deatheater.

The deatheater pushes me against wall and chains my wrists and ankles. I don't fight back, because I know that it wouldn't lead into anything good.

The deatheater attachs the chains another end on the wall with a spell.

"Go guard the entrance and say immediately if our "guests" arrive." Bellatrix says. The another deatheater nods and walks down the stairs.

"So...where should we start?" Bellatrix wonders outloud.

I'm getting only more and more scared. I feel my heartbeat all over my body. I'm only sure about one thing:

I'm not going to get out of here alive.

"Start off by telling me why did you bring me here." I say. "Hmm...no. I got alot better thing to do first." Bellatrix says.

"Is our little mudblood scared? Don't worry, you aren't going to feel anything...exept pain, pain and more pain." Bellatrix says and laughs.

She takes her wand and points me with it.

"CRUCIO!" she yells.

I fall down and start to scream. The pain is instant and horrible. I hear how Bellatrix just laughs when I scream.