Back in school

Hey guys! Thanks for 200 reads! Sorry that I haven't uploaded new parts for days. I have been busy with my school and hobby. And right now I have lots of school things going on, so I'm not able to upload so much! But here's the chapter!

After days of resting at the hospital wing, madam Pomfrey finally told me that I can go. I'm so glad to go back to school, but I'm nervous how other students react to it.

I decide to sleep one more night at the hospital, because I still feel sometimes strong pain on the cut.

At the next morning, I wake up earlier than normal. It's maybe about 6 am. I get up and go to the Gryffindor's common room. It feels so nice to be back. I wait about an hour, before first students come down. Most of them just ignore me, but some of them stare at me when they walk past me.

A bit later, Ginny comes down. She didn't come to see me, when I was at hospital wing, but I understand why.

"Good morning Ginny." I say. "Good morning (Y/n)." Ginny answers. She sits next to me.

"How are you?" she asks. "I'm fine. You?" I ask. "I'm fine." she says.

"I was quite shocked when I heard about you. Why did you do it?" Ginny asks. I look at her silent for a while.

"I just wanted to..forget everything at that moment if you know what I mean." I say. "Oh..I never couldn't guess you felt that bad." Ginny says.

"Well, I did. But now the worst feeling is over. I forgave Hermione and she forgave me, but I haven't talked yet to Ron or Harry." I say and look at the floor.

"Harry just was very worried about you. He didn't seem to be angry at all, don't worry." Ginny says. "How about Ron?" I ask. "Same thing." Ginny says.

"Do you want to go to eat some brakefast?" Ginny asks. "I'll wait for Harry and the others. You can go if you are hungry." I answer. "I'll wait with you." Ginny says.

We don't wait for long time, before Harry and Ron come down. When Harry sees me, he looks releaved but nervous. Harry sits next to me and Ron sits next to Ginny.

"Hi (Y/n).. " Harry says. "Hi Harry." I answer. It seems like he doesn't want to talk to me now. I look at Harry. He looks at me. We just look at each other silent.

Ron stays silent all the time. He doesn't even look at me. Well, we haven't talked since the morning I was taken to hospital.

Couple minutes later Hermione comes. I smile to her and she smiles to me.

"Nice to see you here (Y/n)." Hermione says. "It's nice to see you too, Hermione." I answer. "Shall we go now?" Ginny asks.

"I don't come. I'm not hungry." Harry says. "Okay, are everyone else coming?" Ginny asks. Hermione, Ron and I nod to Ginny. "See you at the lesson Harry." Ron says. Then we leave.

When we arrive to the Great Hall, Malfoy and his friends are there. When he sees me, he whispers something to his crew and smirks.

"Well, it seems like you are back." Malfoy says. "Yes, I am. Do you have something else to say?" I ask. "Actually I have one question. Did you seriously try to kill yourself or did Potter do it?" Malfoy asks. "That's none of your concern." I say.

"Oh c'mon, you can tell it to me, I can keep it as a secret." Malfoy says and smirks. "You can keep secrets heard from someone you actually hate? Now if never you are lieing. And if I would tell it now, it won't be a secret anymore, you see that here is other people too or are you blind?" I say and laugh a bit.

"You call me a liar and blind? How do you dare to do that to me?" Malfoy says loud. "That's not so hard, I just said what I thinked." I say and sit down at the bench.

"You are the most idiotic bitch I have ever met." Malfoy shouts to me. "Well thank you. I could say same about you." I answer. Hermione looks like she's holding her laugh.

"I'll show you what happens to people who make fun of me like that." Malfoy says and stands up. He takes his wand and points at me.

"Sectrumsempa!" Malfoy shouts. But Goyle pokes Malfoys arm by a mistake and the curse doesen't hit me.

It hits Ron.

Everyone freeze for a while. We just look at Ron. He has cuts all around his upper body. He looks shoked. Then he falls down on the floor.

"Ron!" Hermione shouts and kneels next to Ron. I look at Malfoy angrily.

"You are going nowhere before professors arrive Malfoy." I command him loud. Then I go next to Hermione.

Ron starts to wail quietly. His eyes are closed and he is fainted. He is bleeding alot.

"What is happening in here?" I hear professor McGonagall asking. "Malfoy shot Ron with a curse!" Ginny says loud.

"Oh my goodness.." professor says after she sees Ron.

"He must be taken to hospital wing. You three, come with me." professor says and looks at me, Ginny and Hermione. "And professor Snape takes care of mr. Malfoy." professor McGonagall says. The I notice Snape standing next to professor McGonagall with an angry look.

Draco isn't going to get himself out of this situation so easily.