Questions

I'm walking to the hospital wing. While I'm walking, I'm wondering in my mind, why Draco was so meeky while he speaked. Propably Snape forced Draco to tell the truth. That is actually the only option witch makes sense.

I arrive to the hospital wing. I walk in and then to Ron's bed. I see Ron sleeping, but I don't see Harry, Ginny or Hermione anywhere. I thought that they suppose to be here. Where could they be?

I sit on a chair next to Ron's bed. Ron breeths slowly. He is in a deep sleep. I look at him silent. Well, what else should I do?

I sit there watching Ron for a long time, before Harry comes.

Alone.

"Where Ginny and Hermione are?" I ask. "I don't know. I haven't seen them since you three went to professor Dumbledore's office." Harry says and sits opposite me.

"By the way, did Draco got punished properly?" Harry asks.

"He got 10 hours of detention and Slytherin lost 35 points." I say. "Well, that's better than nothing." Harry says.

"The most suprising thing was, that Draco didn't try to turn it into my fault. He told almost the whole story as it was and he was meeky." I say.

"Draco Malfoy? Meeky? You're kidding me right?" Harry asks.

"No, I'm not kidding. But Snape was there, so he propably forced Draco to tell the truth." I say. "That makes sense." Harry says.

Few minutes after I and Harry ended our conversation, Ron wakes up. When he slowly opens his eyes, he looks first at Harry, then me.

"Where Hermione and Ginny are?" Ron asks. "We don't know." I answer. "Could they be at the common room?" Ron asks. "That's possible. Harry, did you check the common room?" I ask.

"I did. They weren't there." Harry says. "Ron, will you be okay if I go look for Hermione and Ginny with Harry?" I ask. "I'll be fine. Go find them." Ron says. I stand up and leave. Harry comes after me.

"Any ideas where they might be?" I ask from Harry. "No." Harry says. "Should we split up?" I ask. "That could be a good idea. I go check the Black Lake, you go check the wooden bridge." Harry says. "Okay. See you at the Great Hall in 1 hour, if we don't find them." I say. Then I leave to the wooden bridge.

When I go outside, I notice that winter has came. Ground is white from snow and it's raining snow all the time. I love winter. It's the best time of the year.

I arrive to the bridge. No one is there and I can't found even footprints. I decide to go check Hagrid's hut. I walk fast, or actually jog to Hagrid's house. When I'm nearby of Hagrid's house, I notice footprints. I follow the footprints to Hagrid's apartment. I knock the door.

Hagrid opens the door. "Well hello (Y/n). Come in." Hagrid says.

When I step in, I see Hermione and Ginny sitting there.

"Here you are! Why you didn't say that you came here? Ron, Harry and I thought that something happend to you two." I say.

"Sorry (Y/n). We didn't think about that." Ginny says quietly. Her eyes are still lightly red from crying. "It's fine Ginny." I say peacefully. "Now I just need to find Harry.." I say.

At that moment someone knocks the door. Hagrid goes to open the door. "Hi Hagrid. Have you seen Hermione or Ginny?" I hear Harry asking. "You were looking for them too? They're here. (Y/n)'s here too. Come in." Hagrid answers and lets Harry in.

"When did you come here (Y/n)?" Harry asks from me. "Few moments before you came. I was just thinking how to find you and tell that Hermione and Ginny are here." I answer. "Did you find them from here?" Harry asks and nods towards to Ginny and Hermione. "Yep, I did." I answer.

"Are you two okay?" Harry asks from Hermione and Ginny. "Yeah..I guess." Hermione says and looks at Ginny. "What? Oh yea, I'm fine." Ginny says like she would be just woken up. We all laugh.

~7 hours later~

I'm doing my homeworks at the libary. Hermione sits next to me doing her homework. Harry and Ginny are at the hospital wing visiting Ron. I finish my homework and pack my books. Hermione keeps writing.

"Hermione, could this all what has happend pertain to the text in the train?" I ask. "That's possible. Right now it looks like that the message was for Ron. But why him?" Hermione wonders.

"No idea. Why would deatheaters hate Ron?" I ask. "No idea..but wait. It could also be for me. We have argued and you almost.." Hermione says, but her voice goes down before she says all what she was going to say.

"You don't have to be shy to talk about it. I was stupid. It was my foult that I almost killed myself. Not yours." I say. "You maybe did that, but it was because of our argument, wasn't it?" Hermione asks. "It's fifty-fifty. Arguement and my stupidness." I say quietly.

"But let's get back to our conversation. What other reasons there is that you think that the message was for you?" I ask.

"Well...Ron got hurt. I love him and he loves me." Hermione says.
"Do you mean, that Malfoy would know something about this?" I ask. "No. But it's possible, because he has deatheaters in his family like his father and aunt." Hermione tells. "It's possible that Malfoy knows something about this, but I think he doesen't." I say.

At that moment Draco walks in.

"Did you talk about me?" Draco asks. "Yes we did." I say. "So what about me?" Draco asks. "We wondered that did you shoot Ron by meaning. Did you?" I ask.

"Nope. I ment to shoot you." Draco says quickly. "But it seems that you aren't very disapointed that you didn't hit me." I say. "Well, I hitted someone who I don't like so much. That makes me to not feel so disapointed." Draco says and smirks. Then he leaves.

"Well, he propably doesen't know anything." I say. "How can you know it?" Hermione asks. "I just guess so. He propably would look more nervous or something like that and he would have to act that he is just a normal student who knows nothing." I answer.

"You are right." Hermione says and closes her books. Then we get up and go to the hospital wing to see Ron.

Thx so much guys for 400 reads!!! Hopefully you enjoy reading my book :3