Christmas of dreams

A/n: If you want to listen to that song for the whole chapter, hold the video with your finger and then choose 'Loop'. Enjoy!

Time skip to 20 of December

I'm walking along the small streets of Hogsmead. It looks so pretty, when snow has covered all streets and house's roofs and
snowflakes are slowly falling from the sky.

One snowflake lands on my nose. I feel how it melts down almost immediately when it touches my skin.

It melts down as fast as my relationship with Harry started.

It's now almost one month since I started dating with Harry. Most of the time it has been wonderful, but sometimes it has been so annoying.

Malfoy is teasing me all the time. Every single time when he sees me, he shouts something witch makes me feel embarrassing or angry. Sometimes he makes me so angry, that I'd like to turn him into a ferret and throw him into the Black Lake in the middle of winter. After that I would ask him was his "bath" too cold.

I remember how I laughed when Harry told me how professor Moody turned Malfoy into a ferret. Oh god, I hope that I would have seen that.

Those few thoughts make me smile. Even it's a cloudy and cold winter day, inside of me shines a bright sun, witch fills me up with happiness.

Now I should focus on finding gifts for Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione. I have always given a necklace as a Christmas gift for my friends. Now I just need to find a shop witch has them...

After a while I see a couple of beautiful necklaces on a shop's window. I decide to walk in the shop to see, if there could be some good options.

Several minutes later I exit the shop. I found just perfect necklaces for everyone. Harry's necklace has a small golden snitch, Ron's has a golden roaring lions head with red lines, Ginny's has a red flame with golden lines and Hermione's has a heart, obiviously with red colour and golden lines.

It was pretty hard to find a perfectly matching necklace for everyone. I also wanted them with Gryffindor's colours, so that wasn't an easy task.

Now I'm pondering, why I actually picked exact those necklaces. Harry's necklace was an obivious choise, he loves quiddich. Ron's necklace describes his strong side, even it's not so visible, but I know that he has it. Ginny's flame describes her fiery temperament. Hermione's heart describes her friendliness. She has been like a best friend for me since we met first time.

Now I just need to remember to give these enough early, because they all are leaving to Ron's home. My Christmas will be lonely, but I enjoy it. Finally I can have some own time.

I go to Three Broomsticks and get a butterbeer. I drink it slowly, while I'm enjoying it's creamy taste.

After drinking my butterbeer, I head to Honeyduckes to get some sweets for Christmas. I buy few peppermint wands, witch are season flavour. Then I buy some brownies and Honeyduckes dark chockolate. I pay my candy and leave.

I'm walking back to Hogwarts, when Ginny runs to me. What could this be about?

"(Y/n) guess what! You're not going to spend your Christmas alone!" Ginny says. She has a bright smile on her face.

"Are you staying here?" I ask. "No, Ron and I wrote a letter to our mum and we asked if you could come spend your Christmas with us and she accepted it!" Ginny tells.

The thing Ginny just told me takes some time for me to understand. No one exept Susanne has never done that before. As soon as I understand that I don't really have to be alone this Christmas, I start to smile.