Journey to Hogwarts

I'm so exited. Today is the day when I will travel to Hogwarts. Train will leave in 2 hours. I decide to put on my jeans, t-shirt and my white hoodie.

I watch out from hotel window. It's a beautiful day. Sun is shining and there's no clouds at the sky. I rise up from my bed and see my owl still sleeping.

"Pearl! Wake up!" I say bit loud. Pearl wakes up and watches me with "damn you" face. I gigle and take Pearl's waterbowl, change the water and put the bowl back to Pearl's cage.

Then I go downstairs for breakfast. I grab some bacon, an apple and 2 pieces of toast on my plate. Then I sit on a chair and start eating.

I eat quite fast, but it doesen't matter me. After the breakfast I go back to my room, pack my clothes back to my big suitcase, take Pearl's cage and the suitcase and leave the hotel. I take a cab to trainstation and get in the cab.

Cab driver watches Pearl with odd face while he opens the cab door. He propably hasn't seen an owl before. Well, you can't expect that from a muggle..

Soon we arrive to the trainstation, I pay my ride, take my luggage and Pearl with me and then walk into the station.

The station is huge! Then I get worried. Where I can find the platform 9 3/4? There's 30 minutes before the train leaves. I start walking towards platform 9. It must be somewhere nearby it!

When I arrive at the platform 9, I see a girl with curly brown hair. A red haired boy is standing next to her. Then they do something insane. They start running towards to stonepillar! Are they out of their minds? Then when they're just about to crash, they just go through the pillar.

"Where did they go?" I think. They just like disappeared! Then I remember: That's the way to get to platform 9 3/4! I did read it from letter witch I received months ago, when I got to know that I was accepted to Hogwarts for an year. How stupid I was!

Then I go in front of the pillar and start running. In 1 second I see myself standing at platform 9 3/4. There's still enough time to get on train.

I say small goodbyes to Pearl and then get into the train. I look a while for a place to sit. Then I finally find one empty cabin and sit down. I feel relaxed.

Then I feel the train starts to move. Now it has officially started.

My journey to Hogwarts.

Then I hear a boy asking: "Uhh... excuse me, can I and my friends sit here?". "Of course." I answer quickly and turn my head to see who was the boy who talked to me.

I wasn't gonna believe my eyes.

It is Harry Potter!

"Ok..calm down." I said to myself in my mind.

The girl with curly brown hair and the boy with red hair are with him. "May I can ask one thing. Who are you? I think we haven't seen you here before." the girl asks.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I'm changing from other school to Hogwarts for one year." I explain.

"Oh, well that explains why we haven't seen you before. I'm Hermione Granger, by the way." the girl says. "This is Ron Weasly and this is Harry Potter." Hermioine says. Ron and Harry nod to me and I nod them back.

"So (Y/n), can you tell something about yourself? I would like to know even some basic things about you." Hermione asks. "Uh..sure." I answer quietly. "Well I'm from (your home country). I'm pretty much into sports, music and spells." I tell. "And also...hey what's going on?" I ask suddenly.

The train has stopped. Then I see something black flashing very fast past the window.

"Hey guys did you saw that?" I ask. "Yes, I saw that. And I didn't like that what i saw." Hermione says.

"I think that was...a..." Hermione says. I can hear little fear in her voice. "What did you think that it was?" I ask from Hermione.

"I think it was a deatheater." Hermione says while she watches me like something is really wrong.