"Sundai." I whispered, immediately liking the name as Sundai kicked her feet and looked at Fran once more.

I glanced at Barry as he carefully passed Admire to his Father, Alpha held onto Admire carefully and stared at him with astonishment as Admire tried to do something with his face, I wasn't sure what he was doing exactly, but it was adorable none the less. 

"Oh my God." Alpha muttered, staring at Admire in shock as Admire's face contoured in a funny way.

Seconds later, a ever so terrible stench filled the air and I looked at Admire before a laugh slipped from me as Alpha shook his head in disbelief and started to try and pass Admire back to Barry, who shook his head as well. I passed Sundai to Frances and held my hands out for Admire as his stench seemed to stank up the entire hut, I shook my head with a large grin on my face as Stephanie hurried to retrieve a diaper so she could change him. I was very happy that I wasn't going to have to change his diaper as she took him from me and walked back to the glass cart that belonged to him, I took Sundai from Barry as he passed her back after giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

"Hello, little girl." I whispered to her as she stared at me with her feet still kicking. "I'm your Dada and I'm going to take good care of you." I continued.

I glanced up as the stench of poop got worse because Stephanie had pulled Admire's diaper off and cleaned up very well, I even made an attempt to cover my nose as Jacob heaved and turned to walk out the hut. Frances followed right behind him to where only Barry, Alpha, Stephanie, and I were left with the babies, I smiled down at Sundai even longer as Barry put his arm over my shoulder and used his other hand to gently tickle her belly. I looked up as Stephanie left a sleeping Admire in his cart while leaving the hut to dispose of the soiled diaper, something I was very thankful for as the stench slowly aired out through the holes in the walls of the hut. 

I looked up at Barry to see him staring at me, he immediately averted his eyes to Sundai before cutting his eyes to his Father, I turned my attention away as well and looked down at Sundai in my arms. I glanced behind him to see that the baby with the blue hat was asleep once more, his hands grasped onto his nasal cannula and I reached over to get them off but Barry beat me as he carefully made use of himself by gently prying the tiny fingers off the breathing tube. I watched as he worked and used his fingers as substitutes as the baby opened his eyes to see what was happening around him, his eyes then closed once more as I smiled at the two interacting so slightly.

"What should we name him?" I asked Barry, I wanted to give him a chance to name one of the children.

"We can name him Barry the Third." Barry shrugged, smiling lightly. "That'd make me a senior."

"I'd rather not." I whispered, chuckling lightly as he smiled once more and nodded his head. "He can be special, you can name him."

"Bar-"

"Anything but Barry." I quickly said, making me chuckle and nod again.

"Quincy." He said, making me smile and nod in agreement of the name. "I like Quincy."

"I like Quincy too." I said, staring at Barry with a small smile as he glanced back at me and I quickly averted my eyes with a blush as I thought about how handsome he was.

Alpha cleared his throat, catching our attention as I looked at Alpha with confusion, this was suppose to be a happy moment for Barry and I but he didn't seem to be so overjoyed about any of it, including him being a grandfather. I heard Barry sigh and turned to look at him as he prepared himself to say something, his mouth opened and closed for a second before he licked his lips nervously and dropped his eyes down to Sundai, who was now asleep in my arms.