The run-away bride.. Eighty Six!

Start from the beginning

"Yaar ye Harshad ithna kameena niklega mein nai socha. Bechari Deepika hamari wajah se aaj waha phas gayi" Cabir said.

"I am going to dig his grave, agar hamaare jaane se pehle yeh shaadi ho gayi toh" Navya said.

"Ohho! Calm down madhubala, by the way we need to call Aryaman. Wohh mini devdas ban gaya" Cabir said and called Aryaman. He picked up after a couple of rings.

"Hi Cabir! Kya hua iss time pe call, all well?" Arya asked.

"Achha se sun, Navya, Dhruv and I just started for Lonavala" he said.

"Lonavala? Why?" Arya asked.

"Poori baath toh bolne dhe mere bhai. Deepika just called, they have not gone to delhi, wohh jhooth tha, her dad is getting her married to Harshad. Like seedha marriage. No ceremonies in between. She was house arrested aur uske paas apni phone bhi nai thi" he said.

"Oh no! is she fine? I knew something must have gone wrong warna wohh aisa nai karthi" Arya said.

"Achaa! Look whos talking. You said priorities and all and didn't even want to talk about her and now" Cabir said.

"Cabir tab mein gussa tha, but you won't believe me, jab se yaha aaya hoon I have just been waiting for her call or message. Pehle yeh batha is she alright?" Arya asked.

"Haan! She's just scared. mathlab raakshas ke saath shaadi karni hain toh darr toh hoga na" Cabir said.

"Bohoth daree hui hogi, mein bhi nai hoon. I should have waited for her to come back and then travel" he said in a regretful tone.

"Bhai relax. Kuch nai hoga use. We won't let that wedding happen" Cabir said.

"What are you guys going to do?" Arya asked.

"Well, pehle tohh we'll start it with fun aur agar kaam nai bane toh then dhekh lenge" Cabir said.

"Keep me posted Cabir. I am not going to sleep any time soon" Arya said, Cabir agreed and disconnected the call.

At the resort:

"Maa please mujhe nai karnee yeh shaadi. I had so many expectations about my marriage. How can pappa do this to me Maa, I am his daughter na" Deepika said. She was crying badly as the preparations were going on in jet speed and there's no information about Cabir's arrival. She was confident that he'll be there, but still she had that fear.

"Mein kuch nai kar sakthi beta. I tried talking to your dad, but you know him right. Unhe pathaa chala ki Harshad is a rival of Manik and Malhotra industries. And he couldn't say no to Harshad when he asked your dad. Lekin mujhe ek baath batha, Harshad said, you guys went on a date and that you liked him. Toh problem kya hain?" Deepika's mom asked.

"Maa, wohh sab ek drama tha. Just for fun. To teach him a lesson, maa wohh achha ladka nai hain, aap please pappa se baath karo" she said again.

"It's too late beta, and here this is your dress, jaldhee se tayaar ho jao, there'e juts an hour for the event to start" her maa said and gave her a simple lehenga to start with for the occasions before the wedding.

"Aww this dress is so pretty" she said taking it.

"You like it right, toh jaldhee se pehen lo. Harshad bhi yellow pehen raha hain and you guys will match" she said and went away.

"Match with Harshad? No way! Dear dressy, I know you are so pretty and want to become prettier by me wearing it. But sorry baby, I can't wear you, I don't want to match with that gadhaa" she said and put the dress aside. She chose another chudidar which was in her suitcase.