1.

Camila's P.O.V

Before

Tired, Tired.

I texted him. He would be here soon.

Sitting by the window, watching the view of millions of little Rain drops trickling down the glass and a blurred city. Skyscrapers found left and right. Bright city lights. I loved it all.

I was wearing a long sleeved shirt. The length to my mid- thigh with knee high socks and my hair in a messy bun. A mug lay on the window frame with a book next to it. Small flowers gave me a smile. So why not add some?

As I continued to read my Novel, Looking For Alaska, I took generous amounts of caffeine sips into my body.

Alaska seemed like a more punk rock version of me. She was a rebel. Spontaneous. Read many biographies. I, for one, love to read. I just don't drink or smoke or any of that nonsense.

"I've read this book four times already and I can't find a meaning! I can't find anything! SHE DIES." I groan and flip through the pages.

-

The rain continued to fall as I spent another hour flipping through pages of the book.

Miles and Alaska...Pfft....

I do not believe in love. Sappy love stories and happy endings.

Very much so cliché and I'm not a fan of cliché.
~

Another hour led to another.

He's not coming.

The rain fell harder and lighting/thunder crashed together.

I had poured him a cup of the decaf earlier. He wouldn't drink it by now.

My head hung slightly low as I grab the mug next to mine.

Why didn't he show?

I set both mugs in the sink as I began to clean up the mess I had made.

Quotes were filling my walls from each Novel I read, from Chains, to The Fault in our stars. They were all there. I don't know if I'd finish. Looking for Alaska never gave me a quote of inspiration and I needed him to help me.

You're all I want, yeah.

-

Camila: Why didn't you show?

Sent at 8:05 pm
                                                     Read at 8:07 pm

Shawn: I am so sorry, Mila.

                                                      Sent at 8:09 pm
Read at 8:10 pm

Camila: I guess I'm just tired of missing you. I want to see you. Till the end, Shawn. Give me nothing I've ever tried.