Make me some cake please (L x reader)

Back for more oneshots! This time it's Lawliet-Senpai! You better request some stuff soonxD

Enjoy!

"Will that be all?"

"Yes thank you, bye."

"Thank you for shopping at Sprinkles!"

I adjusted the bright cupcake hat I was wearing as part of my uniform and stared at the customer I just served as he sat on the bench outside Sprinkles. He was a regular, he came almost everyday. I knew nothing about him except he had an awful sweet tooth. I wondered how he didn't gain any weight from eating so much cake. I wasn't complaining though, he bought cake he so often that my pay was raised a lot, I guess I could mainly thank him for that.

He'd bought 12 cream topped strawberry cupcakes and several whole cheesecakes. He brought out one of the cupcakes and began to eat it. He held it weirdly, like it was about to come to life and bite him at any second. I leaned on the counter and watched as he ate up to 4 of the cupcakes until his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and held it up to his ear like he held the cupcake. I glanced at the clock behind me. 3:48, we'd be closing at 4 since it was Sunday, so it was time for me to start leaving, as the manager would lock up the place after she left.

I glanced up and the man was gone, probably off to eat the cheesecakes. I sighed and went through the 'Staff Only' door behind me. I changed into faded jeans, a plain blue shirt and a grey hoodie and headed out into the main shop. To no surprise of mine, all the customers had left and sign was flipped over to say 'Closed'. I opened the glass door and was about to leave until a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"(Y/n), are you forgetting something?" It was my manager, Honoka.

"I don't think so, what?" She smiled and handed me my bag. Oh, I forgot that, I really was an idiot.

"O-oh, thank you m'am! Sorry for troubling you to bring this to me."

"It's no problem, but I noticed that you didn't bring your purse with you, how are you going to get home?" I paled. I left that at home? Damm, I'll have to walk, but it's so far. Honoka noticed my worried expression and smiled. She reached into her pocket, bringing out her purse and taking out 7000 yen (About £50)

"Here, this should cover a taxi home."

"What? That's more than a taxi fare, I can't accept it!"

"Of course you can, it's going to rain soon, I can't have you walking home." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Honoka, I owe you one."

"Anytime, get home safely." With that, she closed the front doors and went back into the Staff Only room.

I walked down the street, past the bustling people on their phones, not looking where they were going. I kept walking to try and find a clear spot in the street to hail a taxi but with no luck. I decided to walk a little further away from the main part of town to find a taxi, so I walked into a small alleyway surrounded by bordered up, old houses. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and reached a turn in the alleyway, when all of a sudden:

"Keep your hands where I can see 'em, lady." A click and a cold sensation in the back of my head indicated that a gun was being held there. A gun? Seriously? I raised my trembling hands.