It's official

Your pov
You were in pieces your heart being ripped out when the two words "Septishu's official" you has hoped that would never happen in your state of pain you started tearing up the water in your e/c eyes finally fell. Sean  had been your best friend for years now, you where stupid enough to have feeling for him. You thought that Signe was trying to take Sean from you, you and Signe never got along you used to be friends, but soon became enemies due to differences. Yet while the friendship was still there you had told her your feelings for Sean.
* Flashback *
"Hey Signe you see I have a secret to tell you, but you have to promise not to tell.", you whispered to Signe. You two went to college together. You where sitting by one another at Starbucks. "I promise.", she replied her red painted lips coming from her straw,and her phone being put down. You picked up your phone from beside you and showed her a picture that you and Sean had took together. You stared at the picture in awe his pink lips on your cheek playfully. You were head over heels for Sean, your best friend, beatiful blue, eyes perfect smile, hair green as a bright clover that will brighten up your day which he did,and just perfect everything. Signe was laughing with snapped me back into reality. "W...what's so funny?", you ask her. "You've been admiring that picture for like five minutes", Signe said busting up laughing.
Three months later
You and Signe were not as close anymore we have moved our ways and stuff. She came to your dorm drunk so you told her to get lost it went something like this.
You:Why are you here Signe?
Singe:T...that dude you shad you liked Jack wwash as the parthy I went to. (Remember she is speaking like this cause she's drunk 😐)
You:Chick you need to lay off the shots
Signe: You sont tell me shwas to do
You:Girl you are wasted
Signe:Stfu
You:Girl I can beat you down right now
Signe: I'd liķth to shee you try
You threw a punch landed straight to her face,she feel over crying. Yes you too never made it up and sabotaged each other every chance you got.
* End of flashback *
You heard your phone buzz you where to sad to pick it up . You just sat there crying,hoping Jack wouldn't hear you next door. You stood up but collapsed on your floor making a loud *thud* sound.
Your phone was blowing up now you got annoyed so you looked at it just like you thought it was Jack he texted you everyday you always waiting happy to respond,went to his house everyday, and even face timed when you or him was away.
( Text )
Jack: Hey Y/N what you up to?
Jack:Y/N is something wrong??
Jack:Y/N please answer me I know your there 😢😢
Jack: I heard something drop what happened????
Jack: Y/N,Y/N
Y/N:JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE ! !!!!!!!!😡😡😡

It hurt you so much to say that to him. You best friend,he was like a brother to you, you loved him so much. Why did you have to like him. You didn't know then that liking him was the worst yet best choice you made it your life.

Oh ma gersh so that just happened you should wait to see what I still got to hold in this story 😈 .💖~ Tori