N I N E » S . S

"I can't believe you talked me into going shopping with you two," I say to Scarlett and Elizabeth, or as I like to call their sismance Scarletzabeth.

"Well," Elizabeth says, "we aren't going to walk around with our Gay Bestie Boo walking around wearing sweatpants and an old shirt. We could never live with ourselves."

I let out a chuckle as I feel a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, Sebby," Scarlett says. "Never."

The two girls chuckle. I met them at different times. It was in 1997 when I first met Scarlett. I was fifteen and Scarlett was thirteen. Since Anthony was already out of school, I was alone again. I met Scarlett in Pre-Algebra. Scarlett was in ninth grade with me because she got to skip a grade. Then I met Elizabeth through Scarlett at lunch in 2010 when I was twenty-eight, and Elizabeth was twenty-one.

Now coming out for the third and fourth time was easy. I went out to Scarlett when she was talking about Ryan George, the "hottest" guy in our school and to Elizabeth when we were discussing the POV of a gay guy.

"Now, let's go try these on," Elizabeth says grabbing my hand.

Scarlett squeals and grabs my other hand. Oh lord, what have I got myself into today?