E P I L O G U E » S . S

I open my eyes to darkness. There's a scent of Eternity next to me. Scarlett. I forgot she was next to me. She had stayed the night because her boyfriend broke up with her and she needed to talk about it. We ate ice cream and watched—listened—to some stupid romantic comedy movie. I think it was What Happens in Vegas, not sure.

"Seb," Scarlett says, "are you up?"

I face the side she's on, "Yeah. You okay?"

I hear her hum a yes and then the bed rises as she gets off of it.

"What do you want to eat," she asks.

"Uh, hash browns I guess."

"Okay."

Jax barks as Scarlett walks into the kitchen.

"Jax," I call, "help me to the kitchen."

I hear his paws hit the floor as he enters the room I grab onto his collar, and we start walking. Suddenly I get a shooting pain in my head that makes me fall.

"Seb," Scarlett calls.

Suddenly I feel her grab my face. She's panicking, I can tell. Jax is barking, and then something happens. I see a face. A small delicate face with high cheek bones and blue eyes. Her hair is blonde and short. Scarlett?

"Sebastian are you okay," she says.

There's a pause. It feels like I'm frozen. Scarlett's blonde. Scarlett Johansson is blonde.

"Scar," I finally say. "I thought you were a red head, not a blondie."