"Both of us?" she asked tasting the curry

"Mmm... yummy.. Taste karo" she said and fed him with a spoon.

"Delicious. As always" he said smiling.

"Acha you were telling something" she said.

"Kuch nai" he said. "Lo done" he said after emptying the rice into the bowl.

"And now this is also done" she said and they got ready to have a delicious dinner.

They sat down in the balcony with the food, Manik with a drink.

"Aaj drink?" she asked as he normally doesn't drink at home.

"Felt like having one? Would you mind?" he asked, before opening the bottle.

"No" she said smilingly and served food.

"This is so delicious. You are a great cook" he said having first spoon.

"Thankyou! I am glad you liked it" she replied. They finished dinner, talking about random things.

"You wait" he said and took her plate. He put the remaining food in the fridge and came back with a blanket and his guitar and iPad.

"Was your guitar here?" she asked.

"Nai, abhi mere ghar se le aaya" he said and was strumming some unknown tune, looking at his iPad, talking with her.

"Kya baath hain? Song without me asking you" she said.

Manik

Well, I don't know the reason for the question she asked. I felt like having a drink, to sing something good, non-manik style. I know she doesn't understand most of the words in Hindi songs, but she still pays so much attention to the lyrics and asks me the meaning of the words she doesn't understand. And as a matter of fact, she listens just my voice. She says she can see the meaning in my eyes when I sing for her. Is it true? Can she read my eyes so perfectly?

"Today I feel like singing" I said and turned to face her..she was so beautiful without any make up...her eyes speaking so many things with mine, her lips taking a curve into a pretty smile... Oh god! She makes me crazy.

I kissed her eyes gently and started singing... I totally am unaware of why I sang that song today... it's penned down so beautifully and I listened to it twice or thrice and I remember the lyrics so perfectly.

The original song is sung by Swanand Kirkire, a renowned lyricist. This is a reprsie version by Dhruvit Shah. It's from the movie, Hazaaron khwaaishen aisee" i insist you all to listen to the song..

Baanvara mann dekhne chala ek sapna...Baanvara mann dekhne chala ek sapna...

This is a crazy world! It is filled with crazy people. But everyone has a right to dream. An insane dream! When you start dreaming crazily, your brain and then your heart starts to become crazy too. And result, you speak crazy stuff. But for all this, there is one reason for me. Love!

Baanvare se mann kee dekho, baanvaree hain baatein

When she is next to me, my heartbeat just becomes so fast, probably missing a couple. And my breathe becomes uneven. These feelings were even more when during the beginning, but now, I am so used to it. It feels abnormal if such things don't happen now, unlike before. Wohh bechainii ab aur nai...