21- We Need A Plan To Take Him Down

Mabel's P.O.V
"Mabel, are the weapons still where they were before?" My brother asked me, holding (y/n) close to his chest. I nodded and raced over to a door behind the portal, revealing a room slightly bigger than a closet, filled with weapons. In the very back, a light was focused on the weapon of Bill's destruction. It only had one shot, but I knew that we could do it this time. I grabbed cases of other weapons, and ran out to give those to Dipper and (y/n), then ran back in and grabbed the deadly weapon. I walked out calmly, just to make sure I didn't drop it and waste the last shot. I calmly handed the case to (y/n), who looked down at the case, then up at me.
"What's this?" She asked, looking at Dipper, then myself.
"This is the only weapon that can defeat Bill. He took your mother, so we want you to take the final shot at him."
"Wait, but I don't even know how it works. If I'm going to be the one to kill Bill, I should at least know how the device of his destruction works." Dipper took it from her hands and looked at it, then held it out to (y/n).
"This device has only one shot, so whatever you do, only touch the trigger when you're positive you can shoot him. Now, do you notice how the scope and the muzzle are shaped like a triangle?" (Y/n) nodded. That means you need Bill to be in his original, triangle form in order to shoot him with this. If he's in human form, it won't kill him. The trigger is down here..." Dipper pointed to the small piece of plastic that signaled the beam should be shot. "Remember to not touch it until you're sure you can shoot him. You have to make sure his whole body is in the triangle, but his little top hat doesn't matter. Did you get all that?" (Y/n) nodded and Dipper handed the weapon back to me. I placed the weapon back in its case and handed it to (y/n). "Now, (y/n), go up and get a bag for you, Mabel, and myself." Without saying anything, (y/n) raced upstairs to grab the bags. Her footsteps thundered above us as Dipper looked at the different weapons I had grabbed.
"Dipper, I'm sorry. I never should have brought Mrs. (l/n) down here." Dipper looked at me and smiled just a touch.
"It's all right, Mabel. You didn't know that this would happen. No one could have predicted this." His words weren't very reassuring, but he decided to move on. "How many of these do you know how to use?"
"Almost all of them. I learned how to use a lot of the weapons while I was in the portal."
"Mabel..." I looked at him with soft eyes. "What was it like in there?"
"Everything was dark and desolate. It looked like something from a science fiction movie, and everything and everyone was out to kill you, except for this small group of people."
"I'm really sorry you ended up there."
"Hey, now we're even." We both laughed, and then (y/n) came downstairs, carrying three backpacks.
"Okay, I saw we have one bag for weapons, one bag for medical supplies, and one bag for other items," (y/n) suggested. Dipper smiled at her.
"All right. You tell us who packs up what."
"Mabel, you take the weapons." (Y/n) handed me my bright pink backpack. "Dipper, you take care of the miscellaneous items." She gave Dipper his canvas backpack, then kissed him lightly on his cheek. "I'll take care of the medical supplies." Dipper and (y/n) walked off to gather their supplies, while I sat and began loading weapons into my bag, leaving (y/n)'s gun untouched in its case.

Dipper's P.O.V
I finished packing up the extra supplies, then walked into (y/n)'s room. She sat in the middle of the floor, medical supplies surrounding her. I sat down beside her and smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She smiled at me, but worry filled her eyes.
"(Y/n), I'm really sorry that this all happened..."
"It's not your fault, Dipper. We were all shocked at what had just happened. There really was nothing we could have done right at that moment." I kissed her forehead and smiled.
"I'm glad you're not going crazy about this." I helped her finish putting the supplies in her bag, then we both stood, walking out of her bedroom. Mabel met us by the side door, handing the large weapon case to (y/n).
"What's the plan?" She asked.
"We'll take down Bill's minions first, and then we'll get to him. When we get there, Mabel, you focus on rescuing Mrs. (l/n), I'll weaken Bill and get him into his original form, and (y/n), when I give you the signal, you give off the final shot." The girls nodded and I took (y/n)'s hand. Mabel opened the door and we stepped out into the world, shadowed by a sky of blood.