D6

26 Feb // 12:39 || Kim Taehyung

Taehyung: is it just me or

Hoseok: u love minHwAA

Taehyung: u didnt let me finish my sentence :(

Hoseok: ok what

Taehyung: or am i falling for minhwa :(

Hoseok: i knEW IT

Hoseok: my boy's all grown up

Taehyung: hey

Hoseok: ?

Taehyung: shut up

Taehyung: shIT MINHWA JUST WENT DOWN FROM HER ROOM

Hoseok: sHUT UP AND TALKTO HE R

Hoseok: u didnt talk to her the whole day yest

Taehyung: i knOW

Taehyung: i just canT believe that I almost banged her

"EunBi wants to bring you to the fancy aesthetic restaurant down town later," MinHwa spoke as she made herself a drink in the kitchen. I looked at her, i didnt move, I was on the couch with Jimin playing nba.

"She didnt tell me anything," i say, confused, since EunBi hasnt texted me anything since the last two days. She sipped on her cup of tea before sitting down on the kitchen counter and looking at me from there.

"Well, she texted me that she wanted to bring you out," she sips. I looked at her confused, "and?" i replied, totally oblivious.

"You dumb shit, are you gonna go lunch with Eunbi or not?" Jimin scoffs before pausing the game and using his phone. He's probably done with my shit.

"Oh, i dont know, should i?" I questioned myself, Minhwa looks at me and nods her head. "Yes, yes you should," she answers to my own question. "You'd want me to go?" I looked at her, as she sips on her tea.

"Yea, there's nothing much that we could do anyways," she giggles and then got down from the counter and washing her cup, which she most probably has already finished drinking. Jimin soon later nudges my shoulder and raised his eyebrows. What the hell is this boy telling me?

I mouthed, "what" to him. Jimin rolls his eyes before facepalming himself. What the hell? "So anyways, she told me to tell you that she's gonna pick you up at 4 later on," Minhwa says before going up to her room.

Upon hearing her door being locked, Jimin cursed at me. "You dumb fork,". "You were suppose to not agree on going out with Eunbi and actually spending more time with Minhwa, idiot,". He continued with, "Considering that you have been in a relationship before, you still suck alot with girls,"

I shrugged, unlocking my phone and texted Eunbi.

Taehyung: hey! You told minhwa that you're bringing me out to eat later on?

Eunbi: yea!

Taehyung: ok :-)

Eunbi: soooo

Taehyung: what?

Eunbi: u gg?

Taehyung: yeah, since theres nothing to do at home

Eunbi: you dont have plans with your girlfriend?

Taehyung: no

Eunbi: great :-)

(Seen)

I ignored her since i have nothing else to say other than the fact that i just realized how stupid i am. Should i blow Eunbi off? To be with MinHwa? Or what?

26 Feb // 21:32 || Kim MinHwa

"I dont think i can carry on any longer being his fake girlfriend," i sighed and slouched on the couch beside Jimin.

"Then tell Eunbi the truth," jimin exclaimed while eating his burger. I nudged his elbow, "I promised Taehyung that ill help him," i sighed.

He paused, looking at my face, then broke the silence, "you want my burger?" He smiled while still having food in his mouth. "Shut up," i rolled my eyes.

"I think im falling for him," i pouted, resting my head on Jimin's shoulder. "But he isnt falling for me," i added and he vigorously shook his head.

"He's definitely falling for you!" He talked, having food in his mouth. "Ive been friends with him for years, I definitely know when my best friend's in love!" Jimin protested.

Just then, the door knob of the front door unlocked and there stood two human beings laughing their asses off, with each of their hands on each other's waist, they stepped into the house. Taehyung and Eunbi, who else would it be?

I looked at Jimin, who had his mouth wide open at the fact that Taehyung is very close with Eunbi at the moment, and pursed my lips together. "Yeah, he's definitely falling for me," i sarcastically commented before walking up my room.

Vote!! CommENT !! Share !!