//seven\\

Kanato
*crying* Those bullies. They made me and Teddy cry.

I felt someone sat with me on the floor and stroked my hair. "Hey, why are you crying? Vanilla and I wanted to know". That voice. It sounded like an angel. I look up to see who that voice belonged to. Beside me is a girl an inch shorter than me with orange hair and dark blue eyes. A teddy bear (picture above) is sitting comfortably on her lap.

"T-they *hiccup* made fun of me and Teddy...".

"Awwww! Don't worry. Me and Vanilla won't make fun of you. They are just jealous because they don't have a best friend such as Teddy".

"Really?". She wiped the tears off my eyes.

"Yes really. Oh, where are my manners. My name is Akira. And this is my friend, Vanilla".

"Hello, Akira-san and Vanilla. I'm Kanato. And this is Teddy. Teddy says hello".

"Hello, Teddy". She giggled. "Vanilla says hello too". Her smile widened. "I got an idea! Follow me!". Akira grabbed my hand and led me and Teddy to the nurse's office.

"Why are we at a nurse's office?". I asked.

"Just trust us. Ask Vanilla. She always knows what I'm up to. You and Teddy are tagging along". She said happily and we went inside. The nurse greeted us. "Why hello, Akira!".

"Hi, nurse Phoebe. Can you please excuse me and Kanato from school?".

Nurse Phoebe's eyes widened at me. I wonder why. "Oh good lord! Is that Kanato Sakamaki with you? The son of Karlheinz?".

"How-". Akira cut me off.

"She's a vampire, Kanato". She winked. "She acted us our babysitter when me and my sisters were little". Akira turned to the nurse. "And yes he is the son of Karlheinz".

"I'll excuse you two right away!". Nurse Phoebe exclaimed. "Now, shooo. Before the teachers sees you".

"Let's go Kanato!". She grabbed my hand again and we teleported. We are standing now near a street sign on the sidewalk. "C'mon, Kana-chan! You're going to love this place!".

I followed her and vanilla until we stopped in front of an abandoned building. She tilted her head from side to side as if checking if nobody's watching us. When she's satisfied no one is around, she signaled her finger to follow her and she opened the old door.

Wow.

The place is amazing. Cakes, cookies, and treats of every kind were stacked neatly on trays waiting to be eaten. The place is decorated in modern-ish victorian style added with vampiric tastes.

"Welcome to Sweet Blood Cafe, Kanato. This Cafe is exclusive for vampires only. The best part is they make the most delicious sweets!". Akira said in excitement.

We picked a seat and sat down. Vanilla and Teddy sat together in a separate seat. The waitress approached us to take our orders. "Nice to see you again, Akira!".

"Hi, Jenny! This is Kanato. I'll take my usual please".

"Chocolate Pancakes drenched in bloody syrup coming right up! How about you, Kanato? What would you like to eat?".

"I'll take chocolate cake please".

"Chocolate cake with blood-filled cherries coming right up!".

Our orders were served quickly than I expected. I took my first bite out of my chocolate cake and it tastes like heaven.

"Told you the food here is delicious". Akira said eating her pancakes, savoring the taste. "Am I right Vanilla?".

"This place is beautiful, Teddy". I said to Teddy. "I think so Teddy. But Akira is more beautiful". I whispered.