//one\\

Isamu stared solemnly up the window on top of the tower jail above her, a single pink rose clutched on one hand. She thought she saw a blonde woman with sherbet pink eyes smiling lovingly down at the black haired girl, or maybe it was just her imagination. As soon as she blinked her eyes, the person she wanted to see is gone. 'Stupid imagination'. Isamu cursed mentally. Why must you play tricks on my mind?'.

"Mother". She called out into the silence with a sad tone. "I missed you so much". Tears started falling down her cheeks. She caressed the rose's petals delicately. "Why do you have to leave us? Are you feeling well? What did those vampires do to you that caused you to become like this, mom?". She cried harder until her vision blurred.

Isamu was hoping for answers...

Nothing. She only got engulfing silence as a reply.

Being a vampire, she sensed a presence. The presence teleported in front of her and wiped her tears away.

"Time to go, Isamu". Said Cecilia.

"Yes, grandmother. As you wish". She casted one last glance at the tower before following the old vampire. She mumbled "I'll see you soon, Mother". She and her grandmother disappeared.

Her questions remained unanswered.

What Isamu didn't know, Yui heard her daughter's cries and she felt her cold heart ache.