//four\\

Another school day (night) at Ryoutei Academy. Fangirls are lining up to meet the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers before leaving to their respective classes. Little they did know, they're going to have a special surprise.

Once their limos had arrived, fangirls started squealing. (Fangirls- [definition:] 'the most dangerous type of people in the world')

"FORGET YOUR TEDDY, KANATO. I'LL BE YOUR TEDDY!!".

"KOU, NOTICE ME SENPAI!!".

YOU'RE SO KAWAII!!".

"CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK, REIJI!".

"MAKE ME YOUR LIVESTOCK, RUKI!".

Suddenly, everyone stopped making noises and stared curiously at another limo approaching the entrance of the school. Both families are curious too. They decided to watch who's inside that vehicle.

-Earlier with the Komoris-

Hekima
I tied my blonde hair into my usual braid and dressed into my school uniform along with my glasses and a singular black glove on my right hand.

Maiko
What to wear, WHAT TO WEAR?! I can't decide which pair boots I like to wear to school.

Emiko
I'm a bit lazy to get up from bed. Hekima threatened to confiscate my headphones for an entire week if I don't get outta bed. I won't have that. There is no way in heaven or hell she could take my headphones away! I'll die without music. I tied my jacket around my waist, rolled the sleeves up my elbows and plugged my headphones.

Akiko
Cute boys, here I come! *playgirl mode on*

Akira
"What do you think, dolly?". I asked one of my dolls. I readjusted my ponytail on the side. "Do I look good? Or should I add a hair clip here?".

Umi
I packed a jar of sugar cubes with me.

Yuri
I hope I'm presentable enough.

Tora
I easily get bored during classes. I stuffed my sketchpad and pencil in my bag.

Sayomi
I am not wearing those ugly brown shoes. They're not comfortable! I pulled out a pair of blue and white sneakers. I glared at the pink bow tie sitting on my bed. Look at it! Just sitting there, mocking me. Seriously, why does everything had to be pink?!

Isamu
I'm gonna kill those lust-blinded perverted bloodsucking idiots if they dare to cross me.

-present time-

"Who do you think it's going to be?" A fangirl asked her best friend. "I dunno. Maybe it's someone famous!".

The door opened. One by one, 10 girls stepped outside the limo. The boys' jaws dropped. Girls eyed them with jealousy.

"Who are they?".

"Are they what I think they are?!"

"OMG THE KOMORI SISTERS!".

Both families are thinking the same thing. "WHAT?!".

"IS THAT EMIKO KOMORI?!".

"MS SAYOMI! PLEASE NOTICE ME!".

"OVER HERE!".

"THEY'RE SO HOT".

The vampires were shocked. They know that scent all too well. They can tell the sisters are not human.

"Their scent...". Kanato murmured.

"They're not even mortals". Reiji remarked.

"Vampires". Ruki whispered. "They could possibly be a threat".

"Why is there last name, Komori?". Kou asked.

"Kou-kun... Will... Find... Out". Said Azusa in his usual soft monotone.

The Komoris are now surrounded by fanboys and fangirls. Isamu's eyes twitched in annoyance. The girls pushed their way to the entrance hall. Sayomi managed to sneak passed the group and walk towards Ayato and his brothers.

"Hi, Ayato".

"I never thought I would see you here, Sayomi".

"Neither do I, Ayato". She smiled. "I'll see you in class then". She walked off.

His brothers' eyes widened at him. "You know her?!". Laito asked, shock and maybe with a tone of jealousy.

"I met her last week at the grocery store". Ayato bragged.