//five\\

You'll know soon enough what this ^picture^ means.

The boys have only one plan in mind: try to find a way to meet them. Too bad. They don't share the same classes together. So far, no luck has befallen on our 10 sexy vampire boys. Except for a certain white-haired, red-eyed albino though. Luck was on his side.

Subaru
Tch. More vampires.I hate them more than the Mukamis.

*thud*
"Watch were your going!".

I didn't notice I already bumped into a girl. She has black hair tied into two low pigtails and pinkish red eyes. Her bangs are parted to the left covering her other eye. Her scent smells like a pureblood vampire. She's one of those newbies.

 She's one of those newbies

"Tch. How bothersome". She murmured as she walked past me.

I noticed something shiny on the ground. It is a simple chain bracelet with a heart charm on it. I guess this belongs to her.

"Wait!". I ran to the direction she went.

The girl turned her back to face me. "What do you want?". She said threateningly.

"Y-you dropped this". I showed her her bracelet. Dammit. I really should ask Laito later about talking to girls. On the second thought, maybe it's a bad idea to talk to that pervert.

She stood there like a statue. Her angry eyes softened. I sighed. Girls are so frustrating. I took her hand gently and carefully clasped the bracelet around her wrist.

"Umm... Thanks". Her lips quirked a faint smile. I don't know her name yet. I was about to ask her when that stupid bell ringed.

"I have to go. I'm gonna be late for class". I grasped her hand lightly.

"I don't know your name?". I managed not to stutter.

"Isamu Komori. And yours?".

"Subaru. Subaru Sakamaki".

"I'll see you later, 'Ru. Is it okay to call you that?". I nodded absentmindedly. I let go of her hand. It's my turn to stand there in the middle of the hallway like a statue.

Isamu
I left Subaru before he could see the blush on my cheeks. I was supposed to be angry at them, including him. For some reason I can't stay angry at him. He made me feel... Happy on the inside? Curse you, Aphrodite!

---

Extended ending
Laito saw it all.

"Awww! My little brother is all grown up. Nfu~".

#Isabaru