Chapter 23

LAUREN'S POV

"You guys! As if we didn't love (Y/N) already! We already loved her so much, but after the cute little message in her song she performed last night, (Y/N) has won all of our hearts.
But I think it is one heart in particular that she has stolen. Lauren Jauregui and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) shared a moment together on stage which didn't go unnoticed by fans. (Y/L/N) already stood up for the Fifth Harmony member before, so maybe going on tour together did the trick. Plus (Y/N) is bae, and I think we can all agree on that.

Anyways, let us know what you think on our website and Instagram. Do you think (Y/S/N) is real, or isn't? Do you ship them, or not? This wa-"

Simon turned the television behind him off and turned around in his desk chair to face (Y/N) and I with a serious expression on his face. "Girls... Care to explain?" Simon spoke with his thick British accent. I looked at (Y/N) as she grabbed my hand under the table and held it. I turned back to face Simon and sighed. "Well, they're not wrong.." I said chuckling nervously. "They're not wrong about what exactly, Lauren?" Simon asked me, crossing his arms over his chest while leaning back in his chair. "That (Y/N) stole my heart." I spoke nervously, looking from Simon at a smiling (Y/N) and back. He sighed and scratched his chin thinking. "You feel the same way, (Y/N)?" He asked the girl next to me. She looked at me lovingly and smiled, then back to Simon and nodded.

Simon sighed and stood up, walking towards the big window that had an overview of the city. He turned his back towards us, staring out the window. Silence filled the air, as (Y/N) and I looked at him waiting for some sort of reaction. After 5 minutes Simon turned around and walked towards us. "Is this serious?" He asked, gesturing the two of us as we both nodded. "Are you sure you want this? You want this to come out eventually?" He asked us further. "All I want is to be together with Lauren, sir." (Y/N) spoke up proudly. Simon looked at the young musician and once again sighed deeply.

As the elevator doors closed, (Y/N) pressed on the button. Seeing that we have to got to the 24th floor, it took quite a while to go up. As silence filled the elevator I turned to (Y/N). "You know the VMA's are tonight right? Why else did you think we're on a tour break and back in L.A.?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and met mine. "Oh shit! I forgot!" She said biting her bottom lip nervously. I smiled at her and reached my hand towards her cheek, cherishing the soft skin there. "Relax. We'll be fine. I have the girls and you have your friends." I spoke, hoping to calm her. "But I wanted to be with you though. Like go on the red carpet with you and sit next to you and stuff." She said pouting, making me smile. I grabbed both sides of her face and kisses her softly. She seemed surprised at first but soon moved her lips against mine. When air became an issue, we pulled away. "You're so cute." I whispered to her making her blush. I was about to lean in again when the elevator dinged and the doors opened on the 10th floor. Soon a middle aged woman slowly walked in, making (Y/N) and I separate as she stood in between the two of us. A silence fell again as the door closed once more. I looked at the older woman and for some reason, (Y/N) was trying to subtly cover her face. "Miss (Y/L/N), I've already seen it's you." The older lady spoke with a British accent, making (Y/N) flinch and slowly recover her composure. "Good morning, Mrs. Fitzgerald." (Y/N) said carefully. Soon 'Mrs. Fitzgerald's' eyes fell onto me. "Well who is this young lady (Y/N)? Don't just stand there like a sack of potatoes and introduce me to this lovely young lady." Mrs. Fitzgerald said, making (Y/N) roll her eyes at the older lady. "Mrs. Fitzgerald, this is Lauren Jauregui. Lauren this is Mrs. Fitzgerald, she lives next door from us." (Y/N) said. "Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Fitzgerald." I spoke politely, making the older lady smile. "Oh nice to meet you to dear. See (Y/N)? Your friend here does have manners, learn some from her." The older lady said, hitting (Y/N) shoulder with her purse. "Now what were you two doing before I got in here? It looked rather cozy." Mrs. Fitzgerald said, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. (Y/N) smacked her the palm of her hand against her own forehead while I blushed and looked away. "Oh were you too smooching?" The older lady asked further as the elevator doors finally opened. "Bye Mrs. Fitzgerald." (Y/N) spoke fast as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her door, opened it and dragged me in.

"What is the deal between you two?" I asked (Y/N) as she quickly closed the door. "My bandmates and I have been living her for 2 years now, and Mrs. Fitzgerald has it out for me. " (Y/N) said, making me giggle. "Every time one of us makes noise or whatever, she only wants to speak to me. And whenever I have a friend or whatever over that's a girl, she's always in the hallway wiggling her eyebrows at me or smirking. Honestly, she's a pervert." (Y/N) explained as we walked towards the kitchen. I sat down at the bar as (Y/N) made me a glass of orange juice. "She sounds like she has the hots for you.. Should I be worried?" I asked her playfully, taking a sip of my orange juice after. She scoffed and threw her arms in the air. "Oh yeah totally. I have the hots for her too." She said, putting on a straight face now. I laughed and she soon joined in too.

Let's just see how tonight goes.