02. killer

"That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind"

- Amber Run 'I Found '

✖✖✖

The huntress didn't know what had came over her, she had just ran home and just burst into tears as the memory of finding out what had happened to Stiles played into her mind, it had been three weeks since that foundation, his wounds hadn't been getting any better and something was really wrong with him. Tears streamed down her face as she covered her face and let the cries escape, the heaviness of her heart becoming unbearable. That hospital never had anything hopeful when it came to the 17 year old huntress---seeing as her friend Lydia had gone missing from it, her mother died, and now one of  her best friends was suffering from pretty severe amnesia. He didn't remember her...he didn't remember anything. Her usual bright copper eyes turned a dull color as the whites of her eyes had a red-pink tint to them, due to the various amounts of tears she shed. Her father Chris stood outside her door, as he couldn't think of a way to comfort his only daughter. Standing up tall, she walked to her closet and picked out her most attractive though properly decent outfit and put it on over her matching undergarments. Walking to her bordeaux she started to fix up her messy makeup and hair. "Now I look beautiful.." she mumbled to herself as she opened the door, only to stumble when she saw her father standing right outside the door.

"I'm fine dad." She said as she brushed past him, almost coldly as she didn't want to explain why she was in such mental distress and why she seemed to doll herself up---making herself more like Lydia than normal Allison Argent. Just the though of the banshee made her blood run cold, she had heard that the girl was cheating on Stiles---and with Scott of all people. Stiles' best friend. Well I suppose his ex best friend seeing as Stiles doesn't remember everything that has been going on...in a way I suppose he's lucky. He doesn't have to play a part in this supernatural business, I suppose... She thought to herself as she held her car keys in her hand and she slowly made it to the door, though she turned slightly to her dad. "I'll be back in a few hours, I'm gonna see Stiles and then...go grab some groceries..." she said as she put on a smile and walked through the door, shutting it behind her not even staying for a moment to hear what her father had to say as the slam of the door cut him off. Lightly she pressed her back to the wall and she could instantly feel her walls crumbling down, her breath becoming a bit quickened as she was trying her hardest not to cry once more.

After a few moments she let out a breath and faked a smile, telling herself that she was okay and that she was strong enough to do this. Though deep down she could feel dark thoughts starting to eat away at her. Allison stood in the elevator quietly as it went down, no music played as it descended from the top. Once reaching the bottom, she started to walk to the parking lot, where her car was parked---waiting to be taken on this dark adventure. The car ride to the hospital felt long and almost grueling, though it seemed almost every minute her phone would just start buzzing over and over. Getting annoyed with the sound, she pulled over to the side of the rode and pulled out her phone, seeing---

10 Missed Calls from Your Foxy Friend (Stiles)

Just seeing that brought a faint smile to her face, though she couldn't help but laugh at the name the other human had set as his contact profile. After what seemed like a few milliseconds, she dialed his number, hearing his voice after the first ring.

"Allison! Where are you? I'm in the hospital I think and I don't know what's going on! Hurry I think they're trying to kill me! Allison!!! Help me!!" His voice was frantic almost like he was screaming into the phone like a crazed psychopath and the call was soon disconnected, something felt off but she couldn't really wrap her head around it as she started up her car again and instantly started to speed up to get to the hospital. After safely parking she dashed out of her car, instantly going to Melissa, the huntress looked absolutely beautiful and everyone in the room instantly stared at her.

✖✖✖

With her head down, she instantly headed towards the room where she knew that the amnesiac Stiles was residing for the time being. Though she stopped right in her tracks when she heard screaming from the inside of the room, her blood ran cold. The pain that was in the scream terrified her, and she didn't know if she had the courage to open the door and see him. Allison then took a moment to wonder, was it really worth seeing him? Even if he was absolutely a different person, the person he once was never gonna return? Was it worth it? Shaking her head she stretched out her hand for the door, ignoring the fact that her whole body was trembling.

"HELP ME!!! GET AWAY FROM ME! LET ME GO!! GET OUF OF MY HEAD! HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!!"

Was all that she heard when she entered the room, her eyes widening as she looked at the sickly teenager who was strapped to the bed, his pale skin practically illuminating in the eerie light of the room. There he laid, his eyes wide—crazed, though they were a startling gold color rather than his light brown color. A series of laughter escaped the male's lips as he looked at the female, his wrists tugging at the straps moving up slightly showing the lacerations the binds had done. Allison looked at him with her eyes wide in shock, he didn't even look like himself, there were cuts, bruises and casts that covered his body. He really wasn't getting any better... She thought sadly as she carefully walked a bit closer to him.

"St-Stiles, it's me—" she started to say as she was cut off by this person in front of her.

"Allison Argent. A motherless hunter, as she was killed by the pact of your family yes?" He said with a sinister voice as another crazy laugh escaped his lips.

"S-Stiles—"

"My name isn't Stiles." He said coldly as his eyes flashed with anger and he thrashed slightly as if he wanted to attack her and rip her throat out.

"O-Okay, then what is your name?" She said with her voice small, though it was gentle.

"You know who we are."

And that was the last word as with a blink of an eye, he was gone.