Chapter 11- Bullshit

Oh hey there. Haven't seen you for a while. You've missed a lot.

Just to update you guys a little bit, to make up for the past 6 or 7 months.

So, here it goes.

The boys have been gone for a while considering they're doing promo around the world from radio stations, concerts, and all that stuff for a couple months.

I miss Brad a lot. I haven't seen him/ talked to him in 3 weeks.

The boys are always so busy and I don't want to distract him.

I was in the middle of songwriting with my guitar as Brookelyn sees me alone on the patio.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Brookelyn asked me.

"Nothing... you?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know... Just the fact that you won't tell me what's up." Brookelyn said to me as I put my guitar down.

"I think it's obvious considering the fact Brad and I haven't talked for weeks." I said. "And I miss him."

"Oh, I get you." Said Brookelyn. "But it doesn't give you an excuse to mope around and feel sorry for yourself."

"I know... it's just that we haven't really confirmed it yet that we're together. And I doubt we are." I said as I started writing lyrics down in my book.

"What are you writing? A new song I see?" Brookelyn says as she looks over at my book.

"Yes it is... it's called 'Tattooed Heart'" I smile.

"Can I hear a snippet?" Brookelyn asked as I nod.

"You don't need a lot of money
Honey, you don't have to play no games
All I need is all your loving
To get the blood rushing through my veins
Huh
I wanna say we're going steady
Ha
Like it's 1954,
No,
It doesn't have to be forever
Just as long as I'm the name
On your tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
Tattooed heart
You don't need to worry about making me crazy
'Cause I'm way past that
Eh, and so just call me, if you want me
'Cause you got me, and I'll show you, how much I wanna be
On your tattooed heart."

Brookelyn claps as I smile.

"Thank you." I smile again.

"So I have to go back to the studio... Text me?" She asked as I nodded.

Brookelyn leaves me as I go back to writing.

Since you've got enough of me for today, how about you guys get to see what Brad is doing? Because I'm just hoping he's thinking of me.

BRAD POV

All I can think about is her. The way she smiles. The way she laughs. She's all I've ever wanted.

"Brad." Connor says as he snapped his fingers in my face to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I say quickly. I'm hoping he didn't see me dozing off.

"Have you talked to Jay?" He asked me as I get up from the couch to find something to distract myself.

"Honestly... I have no idea."

"Well that's bullshit." Tris says as he walks in the room. "You're in love with her and you both know it."

"That's easy for you to say." I say to him. "You're a married man."

"Brad, you're not making any sense." Tristan says to me.

"I don't know why I'm not talking to her. I miss her so much and I'm in love with her. I just don't know because time has already passed and I feel like it's been too hectic that we're both busy doing our own thing."

"Well that's bullshit." Michelle says as she walked into the room. "She's thinking you're trying to avoid her."

Michelle and Gianna came along for tour considering they didn't have any plans the whole time we were touring. Brookelyn and Jay decided to stay because they needed to work.

"I'm trying to give her space... Jaylen said she wants to focus on her album." I say as I sip some of my water.

"Shut up Brad because we all know that's bullshit." Connor said.

"What's up with everyone saying bullshit?" I say.

"Shut it Bradley, you're trying to change the subject." Tristan snapped.

"No I'm-"

"Bullshit." They all say in unison.

"You guys are going on in 5." The stage manager said as we all nodded and continued on with talking.

"This is our last show for a few weeks Brad and we're going back to London. And Jaylen is visiting for a week so at least you can talk to her then." Connor says to me. "Just I'm asking you as my sister's love, and my best mate." He says as he has his hand on my shoulder. "Don't play mind games with her."

"I won't." I smile. "I promise."

They all leave the room to get ready for the show as I pull out my wallet, taking out the picture of JJ and I.

I'm so in love with her and all who she is. And she's in love with me.

"Why am I so stupid?" I ask myself.

For 3 weeks I didn't talk to her because I thought she wanted space.

But thats...

Bullshit.

"Brad." I hear a voice.

"Brad come on, let's go." Joe says as I notice.

"You dozed out for a second." He laughs.

"I've been doing that a lot recently." I laugh as I get up from the couch.

"You've been thinking of her haven't you?" Joe asked as I nodded.

"Well that's how you know." Joe laughs again.

"You think about her 25/8 and all you want to do is marry her."

I'm so in love that I'd wed? Make sense.

"Just don't be stupid and talk to her as soon as she flys in from California." Joe tells me as we walk over to James, Con, and Tris

"Okay well guys this is the last performance for a couple weeks... let's hope for a great and amazing show as always." James says as we all rub our chins together.

"Let's hope I don't fall off stage again." Connor laughs.

"Bullshit." I laugh.

-----
HEY GUYZZZZ

It's been a bit, mainly because I forgot my password and I finally got my account back after months so yay that's fun. Now that it's summer, I have time to update yay!!!!

I'm super sorry.

All Social Media: @jennxnerissa

Jennavee xx