Chapter 12 Part 1- Fosho

"Come on please Jaylen I beg of you." Gianna whines to me.

Gianna, Connor, Brooke and I are currently in the car on our way to their apartment in London.

"Whats the worry about?  I said I will talk to him."  I shrug as I drank my coffee.

Brookelyn and I flew in this morning and I'm bloody jetlagged and I know this coffee will keep me awake.

"I talked to him and he said he just wanted to give you space...  That's all."  Connor says as he was driving.

"I know...  We texted after the last concert you guys had 3 days ago."  I laughed. "Its fosho."

Brad and I texted back and forth for a while when they started to drive back to London.

Flirty texts were sent, daring ones as well.

Not like that you filthy little animals.

"Well I'm just happy you guitars talking again, I mean I couldn't stand the fact you guys weren't together... let alone friends."  Brookelyn said.

"I mean you never know if they end up getting back together."  Gianna says.

"I know right! So then-"

Connor talks on... I'm honestly not paying attention.

I smile and look outside the window.

Oh how I've missed London.

I notice that we're almost at the apartments as I start to prepare myself.

I grab my mirror from my bag, as well as my rose salve and powder.

I put on some rose salve and Crookelyn are just looking at me.

"What seems to be the problem?"  I ask.

"You only put on rose salve if you're going to kiss someone."  Brookelyn laughs.

She knows me too well.

"You never know ok?!"  I start laughing.

"I'm confused why girls put makeup on... Like is it to look good for guys?"  Connor asks.

"Condom, don't make me punch you in the face right now."  I say.

"Save the punching for later... We're here."  Gianna smiles as we all get off the car and grab my bags.

I'm actually pretty nervous.  I know for sure that I want to be with Brad again... But I don't know.  I'm not sure.

We walk up the stairs as we get to the guy's apartment.

Gianna knocks on the door and it immediately swings open revealing Jems.

"JAMES!"  I scream as I drop my bags and went into a hug.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING TOMORROW!"  James says as he hugs back.

"I legit sent you you a text that I was going to pick her up." Gianna laughs.

"My phone is broken."  James says.

"That explains why you haven't been answering my texts either!"  I laugh as we all go inside.

I see Tristan and Michelle sitting on the couch playing video games as I got to both of them into a hug.

"So how's the engaged couple?"  I smirk.

"I keep forgetting you guys are engaged." Brookelyn laughs as we all sit on the couch.

"We're doing good...  just focusing how the future engaged couple is going."  Michelle smiles at me.