Chapter 9- Trissy Boi

"Let's go?" I ask Tristan and Brad.

"Yeah but I don't know if I really want to go." Brad said.

"Come on Brad!" Tris says.

"I really need your help shopping."  I ask Brad. "Please." 

He looks at me, smiling and then saying "I guess." 

"Yes!"  I say.

"But I have to drive."  He said as he grabbed my keys out of my hands, and then going outside..

"Let's roll."  Tris says as we both walk out as Brad is driving out of the driveway.

"Brad!"  I scream at him as I look at him smirk and starts to drive away slowly.

Tristan and I run to the car, as Brad keeps driving.

"BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON I WILL RIP YOUR TINY DICK OFF IF YOU DONT STOP."  Tristan screams as the car stops automatically.

"Wait how do you know he has a tiny dick?"  I ask Tristan, laughing.

"You have no idea." He says as he jumps in the backseat as I go in the passenger.

"Ok, so remember that you have to drive on the right side of the road." I say to him.

"Ahhhh.... Americans." He laughs as he starts to drive to the mall.

"Wait can we make a quick stop?"  Tristan asks.

"Why... Is Michelle out of dance already?"  I asked Tris.

"No, I just want to pick up Vanessa."  Tristan said.

"Isn't Vanessa your cousin who i haven't seen in like 5 or 6 years?"  Brad laughs.  "Vexatious Vanessa." 

"When did you guys start using that kind of grammar?"  I ask laughing.

"Since we graduated school."  Tristan laughs.  "But yeah that's Vanessa."

"K where?"  Brad asked.

"Just go to St Green and I'll take you from there."  Tristan says.

The radio starts to play as Brad stops at a red light.

"Wait so tell me about Vanessa."  I said.

"Well she just turned 19... She also got her braces off and her hair re dyed... even lost some weight.  Not if not losing her weight is a bad thing."  Tristan says. "And moved to California."

"Yeah because she had braces, blue and pink hair, loved One Direction and ONLY wore pink."  Brad laughs.  "As in the name Vexatious Vanessa, she was pretty annoying." 

"Remember Brad she had a crush on you!"  Tristan said.

"OH YEAH!"  Brad says.  "She kept sending me love letters when we would play in Tristan's garage.  It was pretty funny but creepy.  I understood though.  I was 18 she was like around 13 or 14 it was just a little crush."  He shrugged.

"Wow that's crazy."  I laughed.  "But the only girl you ever loved was your mum." 

"And Jesse."  Brad laughs.

"And Nat."  I laugh.

"Yeah... only girls I've ever loved."  Brad looks down... looking as if he felt like he meant to say something else, but didn't.

"Turn here."  Tristan says as Brad turns into the street. 

It was raining outside so after Tris texted Vanessa we were here, I see a petite girl who seemed 5 feet and 6 inches.  Her brown hair was soaked, but her face was covered by her black rain coat.