Chapter 2: I hate you

Start from the beginning

I thought and thought, trying to remember something from last night but aside from the time with Hidan, I couldn't remember anything. Maybe I did remember the pair of feet that had kicked my hand but nothing else. They hadn't even taken me anywhere else, to another room. They had just left me there even though they were nice enough to leave the bottle there. At least the wounds would heal fast!

Taking advantage that everyone was eating breakfast, I grabbed a towel and headed towards the showers because only three people had private showers: Pain, Konan, and the damn Uchiha! The rest of us had to use the community showers and I hated going. I was always scared that I'd cross paths with someone so I only chose the times they were busy to shower, in this case, how they were all occupied by breakfast.

I arrived at the bathroom and turned on the hot water. While I waited for the water to adjust, I took off the "pants" that were destroyed by Hidan, if they were even called pants anymore. I left my cloak to the side for when I got out, entering the shower. I hoped the water would take away everything; the pain, the marks that gave me nothing but disgust, the wounds, but it only took away the blood and dirt. I loosened my ponytail, letting my long hair fall so I could wash it.

I cleaned myself entirely, but as hard as I rubbed, the sensation of disgust didn't disappear and I felt so dirty inside. I'd been here for only a year and not once had I had a tranquil night. I was beyond dirty now! Perhaps that's why Pain, like Itachi, didn't bother to look at me- I wasn't worthy of their attention. They didn't eat everybody else's leftovers and I simply had nothing to give that someone else had already taken from me.

I was about to start crying, but I contained myself because in this place, it didn't matter how much I cried, shouted, or pleaded for help, nobody would come, nobody would feel pity for me. They were all S-class criminals, they were strong and they knew it. They knew they could walk over me easily, I was the free chip in their games because nobody messed with the Uchiha! Nobody else messed with Sasori! It was only me they messed with. Did I really look that weak to them? Or is it because I'm the smallest? Or perhaps, it was because I was the rookie? I didn't know.

I was almost finished dismissing my thoughts when I felt a hand press against my wrist, turning me around and roughly pinning me against the cold of the shower. I tried to free myself from him because seeing clearly, it was Kisame and that smile of his.

"Let go!" I shouted but he only smiled, entertaining himself with my vain attempts to escape from his hold.

"I'll let you go when you give me what you owe." He told me. "I want to see that mouth of yours busy."

"I'm not doing it."

"Yes you will." He told me, grabbing the back of my head and with his feet, pushing a large basin of water towards me.

He was strong and even as I made a few clay insects, when they exploded, Kisame had just simply engulfed them in water preventing them from hitting him directly. He was trying to force my head into the basin, and because of how much it hurt, I ended up succumbing and falling to my knees on the floor. I tried pushing away my face from the water but even so, he submerged it with a hit to the basin.

He took me out after a few seconds and I tried to get as much air as possible, taking deep breaths while he grabbed me from the hair this time.

"Are you going to do it?" He asked me.

"No." I said and breathed in because I knew he was going to push me back and he did.

This time he submerged me for a bit more. I knew because I counted the seconds and even so, I wasn't good at holding my breath. I was drowning and because of the struggling, I think Kisame noticed, too. Again, he pulled me out and this time I think he really wanted to drown me because a little bit more and I'd be out of air.

"You'll do it?" He asked again.

"No." I told him and I thought he'd given up. How delusional I was! He had every intention to win. I was insignificant, I didn't have any other option against them.

This time he took me out of the water once I was done struggling because I was about to pass out for lack of air. He looked at me with that smile of his and I knew I had lost. I'd do it anyways, be it for the good or bad, they always won.

"I'll do it." I told him, about to cry.

"That's what I wanted to hear." He told me, throwing the basin upside down, the water all over the floor as he sat upon it. "Start."

I didn't want to do this. I really didn't want to do anything with anyone in this organization except for killing them but I didn't have any other option and within the bad, Kisame was the least aggressive with me. He didn't cut me nor hurt me with the exception of when he penetrated me, but it seemed, today he wanted something quick. Maybe he was in a hurry! I got closer to him and with my shaking hands, I pulled down his zipper. This was the worst about Kisame: he didn't abuse you, he didn't force you. It was me who had to voluntarily do it but of course, only to stop him from drowning me, so he wouldn't hurt me. I suppose the contract worked; I'd do it voluntarily and he wouldn't hit me. But that didn't mean that I wanted to do it, so in a way, I was still forced.

I took his member out from the open pants, looking at it for a few seconds. It still wasn't completely erect but it was in the process. Maybe because of the excitement he got after seeing me naked in the shower or drowning me. I'm not even sure what excites these guys anymore. I doubted for a few seconds if I should take it in my mouth or not but from the look that Kisame gave me, I understood he was in a hurry so he didn't come with much patience to deal with my doubts. I ended up putting it in my mouth and closing my eyes. I didn't want to see it! I didn't want to see what I was doing, but I suppose this is what I had done all my life; an orphan that had to survive alone did whatever he could to survive, no one had ever helped me.

I was there for ten minutes with Kisame's member in my mouth, stopping every other bit to rest for a few seconds before continuing, hearing Kisame's moans, his insults because everybody loved to insult me. They loved it when I confirmed them things, telling them they were right, that I was only this: a slut they had whenever they craved for it, one they could do whatever they want with without caring about the consequences.

Towards the end, I felt how Kisame got up and backed me up all the way to the wall, sitting me on the floor while he stood, his member leveled with my mouth. He started pushing it in my mouth without any compassion, moving at a fast rhythm and going in so deep that I retched. I couldn't take it! He forced me to keep my mouth open. From my eyes, tears started falling and I tried hold back that horrid retching while he moaned. He moaned as he pulled out and entered until he came.

He laughed when I started spitting out all his semen, I was drowning with him; I couldn't swallow it and neither did I want to. I didn't like how it tasted, I didn't like that it was from them. Kisame didn't stop laughing as he pulled up his zipper and watched me cough. In that moment, the door opened to reveal Itachi dressed with the Akatsuki cloak, calling Kisame over because they had a mission.

While he hurried Kisame, Itachi laid his eyes on me for a few seconds though I couldn't return the stare as I was too busy with a horrible cough, trying to spit out his partner's liquid.

"Let's go, then." Kisame said and both exited to leave on their mission.

I looked over to the closed door once alone and I swore that one day, Itachi will pay for it all. If in my village it was bad, then in here it was worse. Of course in my village they messed with me for my art, but at least they didn't abuse me, nor torture me. I only had to deal with other guys with either same or lower strength than I yet in here, in here I was the most weak. According to them, I had the possibility of becoming someone powerful, that they liked my ability, but I hadn't yet reached their level.