Birds, Birth, Bites

To see birds in your dream symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes. To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represent joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. To dream of dead or dying birds indicates disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are nagging on your mind. To dream of birds on the attack means that you are being pulled into too many directions. You are experiencing conflict with your spirituality. If the birds are trying to break into houses, then it implies that you are not following your desired path in life. Others are meddling in your life and interfering with your life path. To see bird eggs in your dream symbolize money. To see birds hatching in your dream symbolize delayed success. To see a bird nest in your dream symbolizes independence, refuge and security. You need something to fall back on. Alternatively, it may signify a prosperous endeavor, new opportunities, and fortune. Dreaming that a bird's beak is stuck in your neck means that you have been gossiping too much. To see a bird singing near a fire refers to someone who is consumed by their passion.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents a new attitude, fresh beginnings or a major event. Alternatively, the dream may be calling attention to your inner child and the potential for you to grow. If you dream that you are giving birth to twins, then it represents conflicting ideas. If you give birth to quadruplets in your dream, then it implies that you are undergoing a positive transformation which is making you feel whole again. A more direct interpretation of this dream may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur. Dreaming that you are giving birth to an unusually heavy baby signifies dependency issues. You are afraid of having others rely on you and are apprehensive about satisfying other's needs. To dream that someone else is giving birth to a very heavy baby represents some burden that this person is creating for you or others. To dream that you are giving birth prematurely implies that you have revealed or turned in a project that was incomplete. You feel unready or unprepared about a new endeavor. To dream that you are giving birth to a non-human creature signifies your overwhelming (and unfounded) fear in the health of your baby. You are overly concerned that your baby may have birth defects. This type of dream is common in expectant mothers in their second trimester. If you are not expecting, then it refers to your fear in the outcome of some decision or project. You are trying to overcome difficulties in your life and achieve inner development. In particular, if you dream that you are giving birth to a monster, then it implies that your inner creative energy has yet to blossom and grow into expression. You may have some hesitation in releasing this "monster" for fear that others will judge you or that they will not accept your ideals. To dream that the mother dies during birth represents transformation. The dream represents the ending of one thing (death) and the new beginning of another thing (birth). You may be making life changes or getting rid of your old habits and ways. To dream that the child dies during childbirth suggests that you are having difficulties getting pregnant. It may also reflect your anxiousness about caring for a child.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
To see a bite in your dream forewarns of danger from someone who wish you harm, either physical or financial. Be careful of people who surround you. To dream that you are being bitten represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle. The dream may also be a metaphor indicating that you have bitten off more than you chew. Perhaps you have too much to handle. To dream that you are being bitten by a vampire signifies your need to shut out a person in your life who has been using you. It is time to open your eyes and stand up for your self. Do not let yourself be manipulated and played for a fool. To dream of biting someone in your dream signifies the pressure you are putting on some people causing them great distress. You may have unexpressed, perhaps even childish, feelings of anger or resentment that need to be recognized. This dream is a message for you to lighten up and alleviate the stress that you are putting on others.