Chapter 1.

Morgianna's POV

I woke up to hear my mom screaming at my dad and brother. My twin brother is my weapon so him and dad train sometimes. I got dressed and went down to breakfast. "Morning mom!" I said. "Good Morning Morgianna," said Maka my mom. "Finish breakfast and Soul will take you to DWMA.

I went outside and saw my brother Ghost Evans waiting for me. "You gonna get in the car or what?" said Ghost. I quickly hopped in the car. "Haha!" "I got front seat," I said. "Stop acting like your mother, " said Soul. I looked alot like my mom except I had white hair and green eyes. And my brother looked like Soul but, he had red eyes and brown hair.

"Bye dad!" I said jumping out the car. "Keep an eye on your sister," said Soul. "Whatever," said Ghost.

As soon as I walked in I saw Camellia and WhiteStar. WhiteStar Camellia were Tsubaki and Blackstars children. Camellia has brown hair and black eyes and WhiteStar has blue hair and black eyes they were one year apart but WhiteStar is an weapon and Camellia is an meister.

Then I saw Death the Kid Jr, Sam, and Cammy. Lord Death the Kid, Liz, and Patty were in this love circle thing and Liz and Patty got pregnant at the same time, and had a little girl yet I don't know who or how Kid Jr. was born.

"Come on Morgianna!" said Ghost. "Ghost I'm your twin sister not your little sister, why do you always have to protect me?" I asked mad. "Because I just have to, now lets get to class," he said back grabbing my hand and pulling me hard. "Fire Magic!" I yelled causing his hand to light up. "Ow what the hell Morg!" (Short for Morgianna) "Let go of me!" I said. "Fine!" said Ghost letting go of me. "Okay students we have a new nurse so everyone meet in the cafeteria to meet her!" said Lord Kid. "Well lets go Ghost!" I said turning around my white hair turning with me. "Why does she have to be so happy and preppy," said Ghost.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nurse Jenny's POV

"Hello I am Nurse Jenny!" said the nurse. "As a thank you for letting me letting me be your school nurse I'll give a check up to you students!" I said smiling.

All these students look rather familiar. It looks like Soul, Maka, Blackstar, and Tsubaki work here which means that little symmetry boy has took over and one of his weapons must be his wife, or both. I also noticed how they had children. I saw two kids a girl with brown and a boy withblue hair who look like Blackstar and Tsubaki. I also saw Death the Kid and one of those girls kids two blondes and a black. But the ones that interested me the most were Soul and Maka's brats. The girl with white hair and the boy with brown hair.

I might be able to put some more black blood in Maka and Soul. But, that girls white hair interested me too. It has some type of power in it I'll make sure I can get some of it.

"Okay whose first for their checkup?"

I hope you like my new book taking place where Soul and Maka and everyone else is married. I have this book pretty much planned out but who should Crona marry? I don't want his to be this helpless unmarried freak but thats what might happen. Medusa is back and you know what could happen! Luv ya tell me how my book is in the comments!!!