Chapter 2.

Morgianna's POV

I was walking down the hall to Nurse Jenny, escorted by Ghost. "Do you have to escort me everywhere?" I asked annoyed. "Because mom and dad said to," He replied. " Come on, Its just to the nurses office!" "I can go on my own!" I said turning around looking at him. "Fine Morg I'll go back to class," he said walking away making me smile. Finally I can be free of my own will!

"Oh, hey Camellia," I said coolly. "Hey Morgianna!" she replied. "Were's your brother WhiteStar?" I asked. "He's fooling around, I think he skipped class," said Camellia. "Why are you going to the nurses office?" asked Camellia. "Nurse Jenny said something about she wants a sample of my hair," I said. "And she said my parents are down there," I said. "But why would she want a sample of your hair?" asked Camellia. "She said something about some type of power inside me," I said. "Well bye!" she said. "Bye!" I began to walk the rest of the way to the Nurse's office then I saw it.

I walked in and saw that Ghost was down there too. They probably called him down here because I'm probably gonna go home early. I walked beside Ghost and sat beside him. "Hey Morgianna," whispered Ghost. "Yeah," I said. "Can you sense Nurse Jenny's soul?" he asked. "Yeah why?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Sense Nurse Jenny's," he said back. I sensed her soul and it seemed like a regular nurse soul.

"Its like any other soul," I said.

"Morgianna can you give Nurse Jenny a piece of your hair?" asked my mom. "Oh yeah sorry!" I said giving her the sample of my hair. "You guys can leave now!" said the Nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed home quiet like always my mom and dad whispering about something. I don't really have a relationship with my dad so I keep my best to stay away from him.

"Hey Morgianna how about we do some meister training!" said Maka. "Yeah!" I said smiling. I hear alot of stories about how my mom had black blood. It scares me to say but what if I have black blood? I can't right?

"Morgianna ready for training?" said Maka. "Yeah mom lets go!" I said. My mom used my dad and I used Ghost. It would be a even battle if my mom dad weren't death scythe. Soon training was over with my mom and dad winning again. "I'm gonna go start dinner," said my mom walking away. "Hey me and Ghost are gonna go over uncle Blackstar's house," I said running off leaving my dad there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Aunt Tsubaki, is Camellia and White Star here?" asked Ghost. " Yeah they're in their rooms!" "Go on up!"
"Thanks!" I said. me and Ghost went up the stairs and saw WhiteStar. "SO YOU GUYS CAME HERE TO SEE THE GOD!" yelled WhiteStar. WhiteStar is Camellia's twin brother and annoying. "I'm so glad you guys are here!" said Camellia. "Camellia they're not here to see you they're here to see me their god!" said WhiteStar. Unlike Whitestar Camellia is sweet and kind just don't get on her dark side. "Shut it!" yelled Camellia at WhiteStar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' ' ''''''

"Bye guys see you at school tomorrow!" I yelled. "Come on!" "Mom and dad are probably worried sick. "K!" I said running home. "We walked inside and saw the whole house dark. They told us if they were going somewhere. We walked in the room and saw that dad was sulking. "D-dad?" "Is anything wrong?" I asked leaning closer. "Where's mom?" asked Ghost. "Your mother, was taken over by black blood!!!"

A/N: So how was it? I'm entering this in the fiction awards hopefull you guys will vote. My hair looks terrible so I have to go take a shower, wash my hair, and all that. Bye guys!