Nicknames for each other

Bucky:
For him: Bucky Boo
You were both having a little argument and you replied sassily, "Nu-uh Boo Boo." You both were silent for a few seconds, then Bucky grinned and burst out laughing. You both laughed so hard, you forgot what you were fighting about.

For you: Doll
You're a sucker for the old fashioned sweet nicknames. He can just get away with anything. No but seriously, anything. He brought home two puppies that were abandoned and he made you cave in to looking after them for a short while.

Thor:
For him: Barbie
Pretty much self-explanatory. He hates it and gives a playful glare whenever you call him it.

For you: My Queen
A King needs a Queen, does he not?

Tony:
For him: Tony Stank
*wink wink* He hates it but you're the only one he won't hurt for calling him that.

For you: Baby
Simple but sweet enough to make you weak in the knees ;)

Steve:
For him: Sweetheart
He loves all things old-fashioned, it takes him back to the good old days. And he IS such a sweetheart.

For you: Darling
It's simple and sweet!

Loki:
For him: Frosty.
This is be because of his frost giant form. He only lets you call him that, but he knows you never mean it spitefully or in a mean way.

For you: Love
BECAUSE HIS HOT BRITISH ACCENT.

Bruce:
For him: The Green One
You got really drunk one day and when Bruce came to pick you up from you best friend's house, you squealed in excitement and dragged your best friend with you. You held your hands out with wide eyes and whispered. "The green one has arrived." He burst out laughing and hauled you over his shoulder and took you home as you passed out.

For you: Honey
It calms you down. When you wake up from a bad dream, he calms you down by calling you honey and assuring you, you're okay.

Clint:
For him: Peeta
You dramatically scream Peeta when you're bored, which throws him off guard, and he ends up bursting into the room thinking you're in trouble.

For you: Katniss
No it's not because you good archer, in fact it's quite the contrary. You tried to learn archery once with Clint, but you ended up shooting him... HE DID'NT GET KILLED.

Pietro:
For him: Speedy
It's flirtatious and makes him smirk and blush.

For you: Printesã
It's Romanian for princess. You hate it being called a princess, but make an exception for Pietro.

Sam:
For him: tweety
He absolutely hates it, but you and Steve find it hilarious. Even Bucky manages to crack smile and stifle his laugh.

For you: robin
It's a cute nickname for a cute bird. He calls you lil robin if he hasn't seen you in a while.

T'Challa:

For him: Simba

His father had high approval for you and laughed whenever you called his adult son Simba.

For you: Nala

Simba and Nala= OTP.
If anyone thinks differently... Fight me. I'm joking, I love y'all <3