Fear Chamber (Pietro)

You sat in the chair in the SHIELD base, tapping your foot impatiently. "He was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. Where is he?" Just then a gust of wind rushed by and you saw Pietro standing there with a huge bouquet of colourful flowers. You scowled at him and walked past him. He supersped to you. "Printessa I am sorry." You spun around to face him. " Half an hour! Half a goddamn hour Pietro! Where the hell was the fastest man alive?!" Pietro brought out the huge bouquet of colourful roses from behind his back. "He vent to England to get you the best roses money could buy!" You gave him the bitch face. "You were late because you went to England to buy me roses?" He nodded. You clenched your jaw and turned around to follow Fury. Pietro sighed and ran behind you. "Y/N? Y/NNNN? The silent treatment, really?" You ignored him and continued walking. You got to the black doors of Death. I mean, the Fear Chamber. You sighed deeply and turned around to Pietro who was still waiting for you to acknowledge his presence. You kissed him and walked into the doors. "Good luck!" Pietro yelled after you. You turned and smiled as the doors closed. Loud hissing jets of steam shot out from the vents and you felt your head getting lighter, until you blacked out onto the padded floor.
You opened your eyes and hear muffled explosions and screaming. You blinked and shook your head. You felt a sharp pain in your leg. You looked down and was that you had a bullet buried in your leg. But being a SHIELD agent bullets and bombs were old news. You looked up to see Wanda crouching over something. She threw her head back and screamed as she clenched her fists. "Wanda!" You yelled. She took no notice and carried on sobbing. You got up with difficulty and hobbled over to her and saw what she was crying over. Who she was crying over. You collapsed as Clint came over to you and Wanda. He said something to you but your mind wasn't focusing on his voice. He hauled Wanda away with difficulty as she was still kicking and screaming. Your hands flew to your mouth. Pietro lay dead on the ground. You screamed over and over again. You shook violently as you cupped his face, breathing erratically. "Pietro!" You yelled. No response. You grabbed his large hands and held them in your small hands. You lifted them to your lips and placed a butterfly kiss on them, still sobbing. You stroked his cold cheek. "Come on. Come on." You whispered. "Come on!" You screamed. "Don't you dare Pietro! Don't you dare! You swore you wouldn't go before me! You swore! You promised, you asshole!" You sat next to him, knees huddled to your chest, rocking back and forth, shouting for help. Thor landed next to you and his heart sunk in realisation as he glanced at Pietro. He came towards you and picked you up. "W-what are you doing? Put me down! You need to help him! THOR! What the hell!" You hit his chest and squirmed. Thor put you down and held your shoulders and shook you. "Lady Y/N! Look at him! Look!" He faltered. "I cannot help him M'Lady. I must get you to safety. I will not allow another companion to die on my watch." You shook your head vigorously. "H-he isn't dead." You managed to wriggle out of his grasp and you ran to Pietro and knelt beside him in disbelief. "This can't be real. It can't. Pietro never makes promises he can't keep." You turned to look at Thor. "Ever." You finalised. You looked around you and shook your head. "This- this isn't real. I swear I've been through this before." You looked back at Pietro. "And I'm not going through it again." Then there was a cough and wheeze as Pietro fluttered his eyes open and slowly sat up, blinking and shaking his head. You laughed and hugged him hard. You looked Thor. "I knew it! I knew it! Didn't I tell you?" You kissed Pietro's forehead. You looked back at Thor, who's muscular figure was evaporating. You frowned. "T-Thor?" You felt hazy and swayed as you fell unconscious and fell to the floor.

You gasped deeply and cried. Pietro supersped (heh, I like that word!) to you and cupped your face gently. "Hey, hey. It's ok! You're ok! Shhh." He held you to his chest as you sobbed. He rocked back and forth. You sniffed and looked up at him. "You promise you won't leave me?" He smiled. "I promise." He kissed you on the forehead and swayed you.