Tag

I was tagged by superwholockian101
Rules:
• You have to write the rules
• You must write 13 facts about yourself
• YOU HAVE TO DO IT!
• You have one week, or else!
• Write this tag chapter in a book you're already writing
• Tag 15 people
• Can't retag!

I tag:
OzSupernaturalOz
animegeek104
PraetorOfTheTwelfth
Superwholockian1973
demon2020
Avengers15
wisegir1
potter6798
MarvelGirl203
Sebbys_kitty
AsgardianLoki
Writing_Whxre
AsgardianLokiFangirl
cookie_hugger
Cinchester17

1) I am a feminist
2) I have the weirdest crush/attraction to Bane, yes Bane. (If anyone know any good Bane fanfic, lemme know fam ;))
3) I have always wanted a dog
4) I ship Bructasha hard. I will go down with that ship.
5) I have recently become obsessed with Melanie Martinez
6) I love P!ATD and FOB. Because Patrick's fedora.
7) I need T'Challa to marry me
8) I. LOVE. ADELE. Like, LOVE HER.
9) My best friend is superwholockian101 and I love her a lot, she's been with me for nearly a year now and she's just so amazing and I'm forever grateful I have someone like her to lean on. Visit her acc and read some of her stuff! Show her some love!
10) One of my inspirations are Natasha Romanoff/Romanova because she symbolises strength in women more than Beyoncé. (In my opinion!) I wish to be as strong as her one day.
11) If I had the chance to be part of The Avengers or the X-Men, I think it'd have to be The Avengers? But I'd visit the X Mansion ALL THE TIME. Because my boo Peter Maximoff lives there. *dreamy sigh*
12) I believe in equality in all races, genders and sexuality. No matter what you choose to be, LGBT or anything like that, I, personally, will accept and continue to befriend you, because as long as if you feel happy and you feel like you're comfy in your own skin, then who gives a shit!
13) I find Ajax, VERY attractive. (ED SKREIN YOU GUYS.)