What he Wants, he Gets.

Damn.

There goes my heart again; he must be able to hear it breaking through my ribs. I bit my lip, trying not to show how damn much he was having an effect on me.

But he already knew, the glint in his eyes told me.

Maybe it reflected in mine.

"What if I wanted it right now?" My voice quivered way too much.

He didn't take a second to reply: "well then," his fingers trailed just under my shirt, along the hem of my trousers, and dam his touch was seething hot- "I'd push you up against the wall and make my name the only thing in your vocabulary."

And as those words left his lips he pressed his body against mine, the wall against my hammering heart. Something between a gasp and a moan escaped me and I gripped his lean shoulders. Damn.

"O-oh?" I was trying so hard to seem confident but it was so painfully difficult when I could already feel myself becoming sinfully, disgustingly hard. His finger was hooked in my belt loop and it wasn't helping. "I don't even know your name."

And his smile faltered. Just like the last time I'd asked for his name, the all knowing smirk slipped. He was a wall against me and my resistance, and even his eyes were a wall I couldn't look into or read. But his lips curled into a Cheshire Cat smile and he replied quietly, "you will soon, Cyrus."

How does he know-

Oh damn it doesn't matter now the way he said it sent shivers down my spine. Shivers of fear and my shameful arousal and the fact I was between two walls.

The fact I can get what I want.