Chapter 24: Prom Shopping

So maybe faking being sick for three days in a row isn't the best way to solve your problems but it's the only thing I can think to do. Not only do I have to face the she devil, Whitney and the perv Blake but now I have to face Mr.Edwards and after kissing him I'm so embarrassed I can't even stand looking at him.

My mom hasn't really questioned me about these last few days, she thinks I'm going through a " rebellious stage " but I can't even talk to my mom about normal things so how am I suppose to say I'm hiding in my room because I kissed my teacher?

My mom left me some money on the counter for a prom dress so here I am by myself at the mall. I don't even want to go to prom I wish I could just wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt maybe Blake wouldn't be so turned on then. Actually he's a horn dog so he probably would be turned on by that.

You know when you go to someone's house and they have a little boy dog who hasn't been fixed and humps anything that breathes? That's Blake.

I walk into a store that's specifically for prom dresses and I have to admit all of the dresses are beautiful. Suddenly I spot a strapless yellow dress that I have only dreamed about, I smile and take it down then go into the dressing room trying it on.

Yellow is my favorite color! Something about it just makes me feel so at home and the color it's self is bright and happy.

There's no mirror in the dressing room so I have to walk out to see it and as soon as I step out I instantly regret it. I hear the familiar girly giggle of the she devil and soon enough my eyes lock with hers. She looks at me then scans her eyes over my body.

" Wow I feel sorry for you that dress is stunning but it shows that you're clearly not curvy just fat. Maybe you should wear a orange dress? After all pumpkins are orange. "

She giggles flipping her perfect hair in my face and turning back to her minions.

" What did I ever do to you?! "

I scream at her with tears in my eyes. Her smile disappears and she looks at me glaring.

" It's not what you've done to me that I hate. "

She says moving closer intimidating me.

" It's who you are.....the person you are, that's what I hate. "

She says spitting venom then she glares one last glare and walks off but not before stopping in the doorway and facing me with a vicious smile on her perfect face.

" By the way I'm looking forward to prom. "

Then she walks off.