Chapter 23: Stalker 101

Whitney's P.O.V

" We need to make this plan go quicker! "

HE yells at me and I roll my eyes.

" Perfect plans take time if you want her to be yours without getting the cops called on you the minute you take her then I suggest you follow the plan. "

I swear men are so impatient.

"  I thought that maybe it would be easier knowing I will have her to myself soon but it just makes it harder to control myself. "

He says frustrated.

" Is someone sexually frustrated? "

I say in a baby's voice and he glares at me.

" I will fucking kill you Whitney. "

" Oh no you want because I'm the only bitch crazy enough to help your ass. "

I say batting my eyelashes.

" I see why Lilly hates you now. "

He grumbles.

" Lilly is a perfect little slut who everyone wants that's why I'm glad to help. We both get what we want, you get your toy and I get the attention back on me. Without that little slut in my life people will stop wanting her and start wanting me. "

I say smiling happily at the thought. I hear him scoff but chose to ignore it.

" I think we need to add one more girl to our little..... group. "

I say.

" The more people that know, the more people who can tell. "

He reminds me.

" Trust me she won't tell I have her wrapped around my pinky. "

" a Why exactly do we need her? "

He ask annoyed.

" Everyone knows I hate Lilly so don't you think it would be a little odd for me to find her and panic? "

"Fine bring the girl in. "

" Lacey come in! "

Lacey walks in looking scared and confused. I guess I can see why I mean this room looks like stalker 101! There are pictures of Lilly every where and a picture of her house showing where each room is and where the cameras are set.

" Lacey you are here to help us but if you tell trust me he won't hesitate to kill you. "

I tell her and her eyes go wide looking at him in fear.

" Help you what? "

She ask stuttering.

" Help us kidnap Lilly. "