Chapter 2: Mr.Edwards

The bell rings to go to class and I immediately smile as I walk in and see Mr.Edwards at his desk. He's my favorite teacher ever! He's so easy going and not to mention good looking! He's thirty way to old for me but you can't blame a girl for drooling!

" Hi Mr.Edwards! "

I chirp happily sitting in my assigned seat in the front. He looks up from his papers and his serious expression turns into a genuine smile as he sees me.

" Hello Lilly how is my favorite student? "

He ask me leaning back in his chair watching me closely. As he does this he brings his arms to the back of his head to rest and I can see his muscles flexing. I can also see every girl drooling on their homework.

" I'm great how was your weekend? "

" Well if you consider grading papers all weekend it was a blast. "

He says bitterly laughing.

" You still plan on staying after school with me right? "

I ask him hopefully. I suck at school work I'm not the typical student who is good at one and bad at the other I'm bad at EVERYTHING. So when Mr.Edwards offered to tutor me in seventh grade I was thrilled to finally have someone to help me one on one.

Yes you heard me right he's been my teacher since seventh grade. I'm not sure why they keep moving him to different grades but I'm happy that he's still my teacher.

" Of course you know I'm always here to help you Lilly! "

He tells me in a serious tone.

The tardy bell rings and Mr.Edwards stands up to teach.

" So I hope over the weekend at least half of you finished the book report. "

Mr.Edwards says.

" Does anyone want to give their opinion on ' Speak ' ( the book ) ? "

Just then I hear giggling and moments later everyone turns to see Blake and Whitney walk in. Blake has messy hair now and his shirt is wrinkled more then usual, Whitneys shirt is way farther down then usual reveling her bra and I can practically feel the teenage boy hormones coming off of every guy in the room.

" Care to explain why you're late? "

Mr.Edwards ask crossing his arms.

I stare down at my feet trying not to look at the hikeys left on Blakes neck.

" We had better things to do then read a useless book that won't help us learn anything. "

Blake says and I know he's smirking. I feel eyes on me and part of me hopes its Blake but when I sneak a glance it's Mr.Edwards looking at me. He quickly averts his stare back to them.

" You two can go straight to the principles office because you won't be coming to school for a loooonnnngggg time"

Mr.Edwards says writing the a note and handing it to them.

" What?! We were late to class and now you're suspending us?! "

Whitney stomps her foot in protest as Blake remains calm as always and not caring as always.

" This isn't the first time you've been late young lady and both of your appearances clearly show why you were late. Having sex on school grounds is prohibited besides you shouldn't even be having sex at you're age. "

" It's my body I'm practically an adult! "

Whitney whines and Mr.Edwards smirks.

" Now I have a whole class of witnesses to what you just said so this time you can't lie. Now if you two will please leave my class before I get the cop to escort you out that would be great. ."

Whitney glares and I watch her stomp off Blake turns to leave but catches me looking. He winks at me then walks out the door.