Death Before Dishonor

RYLAND 

She was gonna die. As soon as she walk her stanking ass through the door Ima kill her ass. I stared at the picture TK sent me of him and Rue and threw my phone across the room.

She played me like a fiddle. Out there chilling on a fucking date with my brother! Hoe ass bitch. I promise she was gonna feel my wrath.

I don't give a fuck what I did to her, if she forgave and forgot she shoulda left it at that. She just had to be extra, now I feel stupid.

I rolled my third joint and smoked . I called my sister and she yawned into the phone.

"What? I was dreaming of R.Kelly and we about to get to the good part." She whined.

"She cheatin on me. With TK." I said tipping the bottle of Hennessey to my glass. I stopped myself and just put the bottle to my lips.

"Boy, shut up. Don't be throwing accusations around like that. You crazy or something?" She asked.

"Look, he told me he onna date with a girl and I told him send me a picture so I know he ain't frontin . This nigga send me a picture of him and Rue! Mind you, the bitch told me she got called in to work. I'm over here heated!" I said loudly. I took a few large gulps and relit my joint.

"Maybe they friends. Just calm down and wait on her to get home then, talk to her about it. I'm sure she ain't cheating. She loves you, Ry." She said.

I took a long hit and followed it with a shot. I coughed and she sucked her teeth.

"What?" I asked drunkenly.

"Put that weed down and go lay down! Ion want you doing something you gonna end up regretting ." She answered with sternness in her voice.

"Aight, man. I love you, sis."
"I love you, too. Go to bed!"

I hung up and kept drinking. I didn't plan on stopping and then Rhenè walked in interrupting my thoughts.

"Daddy, I can't sleep." She said rubbing her eyes and carrying her "safety" bear. She went straight to my bed and fell asleep. I got up from my chair and went to cover her up.

Every single last one of my kids are beautiful and handsome in their own way. I went to check on my sons and they were knocked out with game controllers in their hands.

Rylee wasn't in her room and Rochelle had her nose stuffed inside a book.
"What you reading kiddo?" I said from the doorway.
"It's called Besties 4. Daddy this book crazy as heck. I read all the others in like a day." She said looking up but then looking back down.

I heard the annoying whirr from the garage door and quickly closed the door. I looked at the picture again and almost went to strangle her in the car.

She looked happy in the picture. She doesn't even smile at me. Not anymore. She hides her belly and I bet she fucked that nigga.

I stood at the top of the stairs and waited. I didn't know if I was gonna just snap or not. I didn't want no explanation. She was on a date with my brother while she pregnant by me. I'm already doubting that shit now. Ain't no way in hell that baby is mines. She out with him that's his baby! Gotta be.