Platform 9 and 3/4

Start from the beginning

One pointed hat black
Dragon hide gloves
Cauldron
Telescope
Glass or crystal phials
Brass scale

And we are going to bring a pets but in disguise.  "Smirking"

We don't need the robes we already have are ninja outfit and that is close enough. And that also means we don't need the the winter clock. We will never need those books again. We don't use wands. So yeah.

So we flash to diagon ally and chose to get the gloves and hat first. The lady at madam m's was surely confused by the fact that we didn't want half of what was called for. But we bought the stuff all the same. 

Then we went and bought the supplies for are class. A little bit later we had all we need and were about to go home when a herd of red heads past bye. The youngest looking boy was distracted by all the buildings and ran straight into me.

We feel to the ground red over black like in solitaire. When we hit the floor my power shot up a little to cushion my fall. The boy thought I was going to attack him he scrambled off and frantically said "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't see you. I was des- "

I cut him off right there. I grab his shoulder and said. "Hey it's okay I'm not going to hurt you." He jumped at my touch. "I'm Percy potter and this is my brother Harry Potter. What your name." I thought saying who we were would help him to calm down but no. I forgot that we were famous in this world. So instead of combing down him and his entire family looks shocked. "Um what's your name?" There were more bank expressions. So I snapped my fingers to get there attention again. "I'm Ron Weasley and this is my family. My dad's name is Arthur my moms is Molly. The twins names or Fred and George but you'll never tell. The young girls name is Genny. I have two more brothers name Bill and Charlie who are working right now. Oh in the annoying snops Percy.

"Well it was nice to meet you all and we will see haft of you at Hogwarts. Oh, and Percy... Percy is my brother you can be perc or something." The eldest of the boys turned pink and stomped away while the twins beamed at my brother. "We are going to get along swimmingly." The ginger duo said. "We couldn't agree more." We said.

We all shook hands and walked away. We were about to flash home when there was a shout from an old woman who burst through a door and through a boy with curly blackish brown hair and milk chocolate eyes. He was Hispanic with a devilish grin and pointed ears. The lady had a hammer in her hand and was about to smash the boy's ear when I jumped in front of it. The hammer shattered as it hit my back.

"Geez lady you got an arm." I say as I slowly stand. I also let my aura flare around me as waves of energy flow. It is extremely held back but it's still a lot more than what they are used to feeling. I turn around and look her in the eyes. "You have no right to treat him this way you could have killed him. Me and my twin are going to take him to are home. With proper food drink a the right atmosphere." I turned and helped the boy up. "So, what's your name?" He looked around at the now full crowd and then focused on me. "I rather not say in public."

His voice was quite with a little fear. But his eyes showed intelligence and his long nimble fingers were constantly moving. He was definitely ADHD.  Plus for those powerful enough you would be able to see his aura. His was red,orange,blue,yellow and white. It was coming off of him like fire so I'm going to say he has power over fire.

"Why did you throw him out of your home and then try to hurt him." I said as I helped him up.    She was a little scared to answer but once she looked at the boy she was determined. "He was controlling fire with his hands. He put me in danger." I nodded and turned to him. "What's your name." I asked softly. "My name is Leo. Leo Valdez." The boy now know as Leo stated. "Do you mind showing me your powers?"