Chapter 9

It been 8year chi cheng and weiwei apart.Chi cheng now 25year old.It was his first time step his foot on mainland china after 8year he been force by his father to leave mainland china.He are a succesful business man now.He look confident with he handsome, cold and bold appearance.
In age 22year, he heir he father business, after he father got stroke and not capable to handle the company anymore.This 3year he been work hard day to night to  stablized he ranking and effect.He effort success.Now he are between more influented young businessman in the Asia.All this 3years he searching nanai and weiwei but he failed.They both like gone from the earth but he never give up.Now he arrived to Mainland china with one mision.To find his lover.
Weiwei checking his appearance.   "handsome "he praise himself.He fix his left earring.He spray he expensive perfume.He fix he expensive and branded suit too.
"Pewitt."his housemate Eric teased him.
"Where? "
"Mr Tong booked me tonight.He asked me to accompany him gambling."Weiwei work as an escort man for high class and rich people.He customer all man.He job accompany them eat,drink,chatting,listening their problem or treat them to do what they want to do. Their customer are high class education people.They wont do bad thing or force the escort boy treat them in bed unless their willing. Almost of he college dark eyes and slept with clients to made extra money or pleasure them self except him. He already put a border when eric introduced him to Madam wong.Madam wong are the owner of the club.He met Eric when he worked as a waiter at coffee shop.He always saw Eric there.Once day Eric greet him and asked him to out and promised him job.Wei Wei not easily believe stranger but he desperate. He met Eric and Eric offer the job to him and promised to introducee him to his boss.WeiWei accepted the offer bcos he desperate.He need money to pay he grandma private old folks fee.Madam wong enamored  when he saw weiwei.Weiwei look cute,pure and naive.She agree with weiwei requirement.She said  she conduct legitimate business not prostitution. What they do out working hour not her business.It been6year wei wei doing the job.He earn alot money. Enough to pay he grandma private old folks fee.He also saving for his future.He planning to stop doing the job before he 30 year.He plan to ruined a business.WeiWei had a lot customer.He are between the top escort boy.Although he rich customer always seducer him with money he never forgot he original intention.He work to pay nanai fee not for pleasure himself.
"Good night Mr Tong".weiwei greet mr tong when he enter the import car.Mr tong are weiwei regular customer also weiwei first customer.Mr tong only  8year old from weiwei.He are a successful business from Macau.Each time he visited China for business or anything else he certainly asked weiwei to accompany him gambling.He said weiwei are his lucky boy.Each time weiwei accompany him gambling,he certainly big win and he never forgot to rewarded weiwei. He doesn't care about the money he just want to show off.Tonight he already promised he business friend to play games with them.
Weiwei amazed when he enter the casino.It was a five star casino with amazing deco and from the visitor clothes certainly it rich people place.They head to private room.There already 3person waiting him.Mr Tong take place infront chi cheng.Weiwei sat near Mr Tong, he usually place.Weiwei and Chi cheng look surprised when they look each other.Weiwei control he action.He pretender' cool' and ignore chi cheng. He focused on Mr tong.Ocasionally Mr tong and he whispering among themself.They looked  close and friendly.Chi cheng cannot focus on games. He eyes sharp staring weiwei face.Weiwei uncomfirtable.After one hour playing game,they got tired and bored.Mr tong win big.He offer to treat them all at the casino club.They all head to casino club.Wei wei sit near Mr Tong.He pour drink to Mr Tong glass and treat him drink.Chi cheng chatting with Mr Tong while he continues staring weiwei.Weiwei excused himself to go to rest room.Weiwei wash he face and take a deep breath.He felt happy and excited meeting chi cheng and at the same time he regret and shame with himself.Not long after that chi cheng enter the rest room.He standing beside weiwei fixing he suit.He look handsome.Weiwei glaring at him and ready to leave when chi cheng suddenly grab he wrist and push him to corner. He blocked weiwei between him and wall.He eyes staring weiwei.
"Do we knew each other? "he questioned wei wei.
"I dont think saw."weiwei lied.
"U look familiar"Chi Cheng tried made his confess.
"May be u mistake me as u friend"Weiwei made excused.Chi cheng close he body and face to weiwei.Weiwei  can felt he hot breath blow on his face and chi cheng smell pierce into his nose seducer him.Chi cheng lip  close to his lip.Suddenly some one enter the rest room.Chi cheng stop his action and step out from the room.he returned to Mr Tong.He dig more about weiwei from Mr tong.
"Interested.l noticed u staring him since we met".Mr Tong teased Chi cheng.Chi cheng just smirk.His mind full with many question.Then Mr  Tong phone rang.He nodded few time.Chi cheng keep looking the entering door.
"Stop looking he already back home."Mr tomg can guest Chi Cheng looking for weiwei.
"Why? "Chi cheng curious.
"He felt sick".Weiwei decided to back home.He did not think he had courage to confront chi cheng.He body shaking when he noticed Chi Cheng sharp staring him.
"Earlier u back.Why u look pale.Met ghost? "His roomate Eric curious.
"Worst than that". Weiwei answer.
.Tomorrow night weiwei felt lazy to work.He request for rest but madam wong told him some one booked him and willing to pay his extra if he willing to accompany him at hotel.
"U told him i'm not serve my body right."Weiwei asked confirmation from madam wong.
"Yes he promised he wont touch u."madam wong confirm.
'Ok sent me the hotel address."Weiwei give in.
Weiwei reluctanly to accept the offer but the price him offer interesting his attention. He get ready.He heart poundig as soon he enter the room hotel.It was 5star hotel and the suite look expensive and elegant.He enter the room as soon he found the door unlocked.He sit on the couch.Then some one appear from behind.Is was chi cheng.Je only wear bathrob.He hair still wet.He dry he hair.He forehead been covered by his hair.He look cute when he hair like that.He sit beside weiwei.
'Thanks for coming."Chi cheng try to tackle the conversation.
"My job.I treat who pay me"weiwei sound it simply.
"Hard to booked u.To many request. U are the most top escort man."chi cheng pour drink to weiwei glass.Weiwei drink it to calm himself.He blamed him self,he should can guest.Chi cheng looking he from top to below.He admit weiwei now different compared weiwei he knew before. He appearance much better and trendy too.He hair cutting and colour highlight he big beautiful eyes.He skin tone also become bright and now he wearing an earing in his left ear.He look fashionable and attractive too.He body look masculine even he frame small.He felt like he want to swallow weiwei alive.
"Why u pretender  to not knew me."chi cheng question him.Weiwei  give in.
"Ok i'm Weiwei.Satified."Weiwei admit he name.
"What happened to u."Chi cheng curious.
"Nothing.Let forgot everthing past ok".weiwei stand up and try to walk away but chi cheng grab his wrist and push him into couch.He approaching him and kiss him harder.
"Forgot everthing"!  Chi cheng sound angry.He hold weiwei shoulder hard and ferocious kiss weiwei lips.He hand start rubbing weiwei body.He torn weiwei cloth and unbuckle weiwei pant.Weiwei struggle safe himself.Chi cheng like been posses.He eyes lustful and scary too.He action not gently like he used too.He out his mind.He kiss weiwei body randomly.He hand fondling weiwei dick.Weiwei face red and he clench his mouth to avoid he moaning sound.
"Stop chi cheng u scary me"weiwei asked Chi Cheng to stop.Chi Cheng  pasionately french kiss weiwei even though weiwei refused. Weiwei bite he lips bleeding.Chi Cheng become more furious.Then weiwei bite he shoulder hard until bleeding.He success to escape.He ran as fast he can while neat he messy clothes.He eyes tearing and heartache with chi cheng attitude.He heart pain and he also knew chi cheng  pain and angry with his word until he cannot control he attitude.