Chapter 5

Weiwei attitude toward Chi Cheng change after the incident at chi cheng bungalow.He always avoided chi cheng at school or he house.He did not gave Chi Cheng  chance to explained.Chi cheng lost his patient. He skip from school.He wait wei wei in the middle way to home.As soon he saw weiwei he quickly blocked weiwei and force him to get into the car.Weiwei scare and forced to obey when he looked chi cheng scary and serious face.He decided  to escaped but cancel he intention  when he realize chi cheng really really angry.As soon they entered the bungalow, chi cheng ordered  him to go upstair.Weiwei just obey.chi cheng lock the door and blocked weiwei between him and the door.He knee so close until touch weiwei dick.He face close to weiwei until weiwei can felt hot breath blow on his face.
"Why u do this to me? ".weiwei brave himself to question chicheng.
"U asked me?" chi cheng wide open his eyes.His voice firm.
"U made me crazy.Why u ignored me.Answer me!!".chi cheng sound firm and fierce.
"I...  I..  I..."  Weiwei stammering.Actually chi cheng felt pity and funny looking weiwei pale face but he had to act liked that to made weiwei confess his feeling.
"I what!?"chi cheng shout.
"I like u.l love u."weiwei confess his feeling toward Chi Cheng and close his eyes. He afraid and shy looking Chi cheng reaction.Chi cheng kiss weiwei pasionately.Chi cheng pinch wei wei nose.
"I love u too".he kiss wei wei again. Wei wei just stunned there.
"Hei! react."chi cheng slap gently weiwei face.Wei wei are virgin kiss and that was his first kiss.He did not how to react.Chi cheng realize it and slowy kiss wei wei while guide him to interwine their  tongue.Wei wei felt akward for the first tried then he slowly following with flow. Chi cheng are a good kisser and a patient teacher.Chi cheng also never kissed some one so long and passionately like he kiss wei wei.They stop when they off the oxcigen.Wei wei blushing.Chi cheng caress weiwei face.He staring wei wei beautiful eyes.
"Wo ai ni"(i love u baby)
"What take u so long to admitted . I already lost my patient".Chi cheng confessed.He hug weiwei tightly.
"Be my boy friend."wei wei just silent.
"Why, u silent? "chi cheng lift up wei wei chin and question him.
"Don't u think it weird. We both boys.  How can we both together? "Wei wei question the logic of their relationship.
"The way we choose not easy chi cheng. I'm confusing and still blur."Weiwei confess he concern regarding their relationship.
"We through it together".chi cheng kiss weiwei lip again. He hug weiwei tightly. They both pasionately french kiss.Chi cheng rubbing weiwei back.He lustful.
"I better bathing."chi cheng went bathing to cool down he desire.He did not want hasty hunt doing more than kiss even thought he hungered for weiwei.Wei Wei  confusing with chicheng attitude.He turn on the tv and watching tv.Then chi cheng step out from the bathroom shirtless.He just wrap he waist with towel.Water drop from he wet hair, falling down to his face and body. So sexy.wei wei take a glare. He bit he lip.He pretender watch tv.
After get ready chi cheng approaching him and asked him to overnight.Wei wei refused but invited chi cheng to had dinner with him and overnight.Chi cheng put his head on weiwei lap and wei wei gently caress chi cheng head.They both felt asleep.They head to weiwei house before dinner.Chi cheng stoped at stall food and buy some dishes for their dinner.He pull wei wei hand around he waist and riding head to wei wei house.They had dinner with grandma.Grandma felt happy looking they two already be kind good.She also thankful chi cheng for the phone cable.After watching tv for awhile, grandma kiss goodnight to the boys and excused hershelf. They both went to weiwei room.Weiwei  turn off the room lamp and only let the desk study lamp on.They both laying on bed.Their mind and body full with desires  especially chi cheng.He turning he body toward Wei Wei. HE learned  wei wei head on he arm.He pasionately french kiss weiwei.Wei wei just follow the flow.He drown under chi cheng kiss.Chi cheng hand rubbing wei wei open chest.Wei wei moaning slowy.Chi cheng excited looking weiwei lustful face.He hand sliding inside wei wei pant.Wei wei surprised with the touch.He moaning. He clenched he teeth to avoided loud sound.He clingy around chi cheng neck.Weiwei body trembling excited.New experience to him.He bite he lip.
"Chi cheng stop. I can not hold any more ".suddenly he climax by chi cheng hand.He clingy chi cheng neck tightly.Chi cheng dick still hard.Wei wei slinding his hand and try to copied chicheng action but he still struggle.Chi cheng guide him.After a few time wei wei got used to it. He takes long time to satified chi cheng desires. While rubbing chi cheng dick he kissed chi cheng ear, neck and shoulder.Chi cheng look excited when he do it.He felt shy but at the same time he excited.After a few moment chi cheng climax by his hand
"Thanks baby."chi cheng kiss his forehead and embrace him.They both then sleep. It almost 3 month they official couple.They decided to keep it secret.How ever they really enjoyed  the moment especially chi cheng. He stick to weiwei like a glue.The others not really felt weird with their closeness bcos they were best friend before.Furthermore no one dared to made trouble with chi cheng.This 3month they only do the oral sex and blowjob. Weiwei still not ready for real sex.
Tonight they both hangout at club with Jason.Jason felt happy for chicheng when he knew chi cheng and weiwei already in relationships. Today they both out dating.They went to mall to watch movies. After finish watching movies  they entered the fast food near the cinema.While made order suddenly one handsome young man hug wei wei from back.Chi cheng and weiwei surprised. Chi cheng almost punch the handsome young man.Lucky him weiwei stoped him.
"Wei wei it me,Li.Li gege"The handsome young man introduce him self.Wei wei tried to remember.He looking Li gege from top to down.Then he hug Li gege.
"It u.When did u return to China?" Weiwei question Li gege.
"2week's"Li answer.He asked Chi cheng to made order while him and Li gege continue chatting. Chi cheng felt jeolous when he saw Weiwei with Li gege.From far he can heard Weiwei  laugh happily chatting with Li gege.Then he joining them on table.He offended the meal to them.Weiwei introduce them both.After chatting and exchange their number phone Li gege excused him self.Weiwei noticed Chi cheng silent after their returned home.
"Are u okay baby?"Weiwei concern.
Chicheng just silent.He smoking while stare the star on sky.Wei Weiwei back hug him.He lean he head on Chi cheng back.
"Who is he? "Chi cheng sound curious.
"Ooo.. he my ex neighbor. He my childhood friend.We befriend since we kid. He family lives here until me 13 year old then he family emigrate to US."weiwei explain.
"It been 4year we not met each other".Wei Wei explain. Wei wei yawning. He asked Chi Cheng to sleep.
Chi cheng cant sleep.He keep thinking Li gege and Weiwei. He does not like Weiwei closer to another boy.He jeolous. He can sense when someone interested on his property.He felt uncomfortable when Li gege keep touch Wei Wei body while chatting.Li gege also stolen glace at Weiwei. 
Today Chi cheng had thing to do at school. He went back alone to Weiwei house little late.He curious when he noticed Weiwei still not at home.Then he asked  grandma.Grandma told him,she do not knew.Her thought weiwei with him.Grandma look worries.Chi cheng made excuse.He told grandma he forgot that Weiwei had discussion with his study group.
Grandma face look relief.Until dinner weiwei still not back home.ChiCheng call Weiwei many time but failed.He lied to grandma,weiwei called him and told her, weiwei will back late.He asked Grandma to rest and sleep.He will wait Weiwei. He felt hopeless bcos he did not knew what ti do.
It was pm10 when he accepted call from unknew number. It was weiwei.
"Where are u? It 10 pm now".Chicheng sound firm.
"I'm in the middle our way. Suddenly the car broke."Wei Wei explain.
"U wait i fetch u up".chi cheng reply.Chi cheng  start the motorbike and head to Wei Wei.
As soon he arrived there were Wei Wei and Li gege there.Weiwei are went out with Li gege.He asked weiwei to wear a helmet and climb he motorbike. He straight ride the motorbike return to Weiwei house without tried to help Li gege.
As soon they arrived weiwei scolded him.
"Why u leave him there.U should help him.Pity him".Weiwei complain .
Chicheng got angry.He just ignore the conversation and laying on bed.
"Chicheng are u listening or not."Weiwei still blabbering at him.
Then Chi Cheng questioned him.
"Why u not tell me u went out with him.U even bother to call me.Now what time u back home?.Chi cheng raised his voice.They started argue.
"U slow u voice Nanai would awake.I did not plan to met him.He suddenly appear infront school and asked me to accompany him to find a thing.Then we had dinner and chatting until forget it already 9pm.On the way back home suddenly the car broke"Weiwei explain. .
"Why u off u handphone."Chicheng questioned.
"The batery are out"Weiwei explained "Why u angry"weiwei questioned he act..
"I'm worried somethings  bad happen to u.I really worried. U never went out with other and u never went out this late.I lied to grandma bcos i did not want her worried. " Chi cheng face serious. Weiwei realise he mistake. He speak gently to Chi cheng.
"I'm sorry Chi Chi."He made cute face to calm Chi Cheng angry.Chi cheng start calm.
"Dont do it again".Chi cheng pinch weiwei nose then he step out from the room.
"Where are u going?"weiwei asked him.
"Helping u Li gege"Chicheng reply.
Then weiwei phone rang.It was Li gege.He car already fixed .One of his kolej friend came and fix the car.He also apologize bcos trouble weiwei.Weiwei also apologize on Chi Cheng behalf.Then they both hang off the phone.Chicheng who overhead the conversation continued laying on bed and sleep.