Chapter 4

They head to chi cheng bungalow.
Wei wei spellbound when they entered bungalow gate.He eyes wide open.Chi cheng park his car and enter the front door.They both enter the living room.
" Wait"! Chi cheng order Wei wei / and walking toward kitchen. Wei wei sit on couch while waiting Chi cheng. The furniture and deco inside the bungalow catch wei wei eyes. Then Chi cheng come.Along with him are middle age women.She bring drink together with her.
"My weiwei."Chi cheng introduced wei wei to that women.
"Chi cheng friend."weiwei correction chi cheng statement while playful slap chi cheng cheek.
"Sis nina, chi cheng house manager aka house made."she introduce herself and laugh.Wei wei laugh.His big eyes sparkling.He think chi cheng house maid are funny woman.
"Soo cute,that why my young master can not stick at house.Thank u for take care my young master."sis nina praise Wei Wei.
Sis Nina take care chi cheng  since her mom died.Sis nina mother nurturec Chi cheng since he baby.Sis Nina like a sister to Chi cheng.She noticed chi cheng change a lot this few month.Chi cheng always tell her about wei wei and grandma.She can sense wei wei are a good boy and a good influent to Chi cheng. She thankful chi cheng befriend with Wei wei.She pinch wei wei cheek.
"Ouch" wei wei complaint pain.
"Sorry."Sis Nina hug weiwei tightly.
"Dinner? "Sis nina asked.
"No,tonight we attended my friend girlfriend birthday at club."Chi cheng explain.
Weiwei got confused  when he heard Chi cheng explaination.
"Come".chi cheng grab wei wei wrist and drag him to his bedroom upstair.
"Wow.! "his eyes and mouth wide open.Chi cheng room soo big.It like combined he and nanai bedroom.There was king size bed with a room closet.Big dressing table with big mirror and big screen television.He throw he body on chi cheng bed and bumping his body on bed.Chi cheng smiled.He entertain with weiwei kid attitude.Chi cheng laying on bed.
"Come take a rest.We only had 6hour before the party."Chi cheng tell him.
"We? I thought u go alone."weiwei  questioned him.
"Nope, we go together."Chi cheng insist.
"I dont want.I do not knew them.U cant sent me back.I dont mind."weiwei refused.
"Nope we go. Pullstop"Chi cheng insist.
"Chicheng.. "weiwei try to persuade Chi cheng.
Chi cheng cover his ears with hand and take a nap.He ignore wei wei.Wei wei felt frusted with chi cheng attitude.He laying beside Chi cheng.Wei wei wake up when chi cheng shake he body.Chi cheng already dressed.He looked extra handsome tonight.
"Quick. Get ready." Chi cheng rushing wei wei.
Weiwei still try  to persude chi cheng.
"Nanai would get angry  if she knew"weiwei used his grandma as excused..
"Ok, u go if she allowed. "Chi cheng need confirmation.
Weiwei nodded. Chi cheng make a phone call and on the speaker.
"Talk, nanai on line".wei wei surprised.He stunning.  
"Nanai can i bring weiwei to night club. My friend invited me celebrate  his girlfriend birthday".Chi cheng asked grandma permission.
"Surely, weiwei u go. Have fun.Dont drank.Ok bye".Grandma off the line even before weiwei had a change to talk to her. Chi cheng laugh loud with Weiwei clumsy face.
"When u install the phone? "Wei Wei curious.
"Yesterday. I asked them to install telefon.Now u don't  have to worry about nanai. Quick". Chi cheng slap wei wei butt.Wei wei grumby while bathing.Chi cheng already prepared clothes for him to wear.
"Not bad."Luckily we buy clothes today."Chi cheng praise Wei Wei.
Wei wei felt uncomfortable wear expensive clothes.
"I think u need new hair cut.Come let go".Chi cheng and wei wei head to club.In the middle of the way he stop at famous salon shop. Chi Cheng grab wei wei hand and entered  the salon door.
"Baby, my friend,he need a new haircut and please quick.Chi cheng called the hairstylists friendly.
The hairstylists so profesional.In short time he do a great job.Wei wei look supercute in his new haircut.Chi cheng eyes wide open.
"Thank baby."Chi Cheng  thanks the hairstylists and pay the bill.
"If i was u, tonight i will stick to him or some one else would snatch him from u".the hairstylists whisper to chi cheng ear then he wink. People gave attention when these two boys entered the night club.Chi cheng walk infront weiwei to covered crowded from press weiwei and walking toward his friend.
"Pal u made it.He??Jason frowned his forehead try to remember. U,wei wei? He surprises.
"u look awesome. "
Weiwei just smile.Then a sexy girls approaching them.Jason introduced his girlfriend to chi cheng and weiwei.James pour drink into weiwei and chi cheng glasses. Then came 2 sexy girl with tight dress. Their boob and butt appear in their sexy dress.One of girls sit close to chi cheng and the other girls sit close to weiwei.
The girls who sit near to weiwei try to seducer him.She keep brushing her boob on weiwei arm while she hand rubbing weiwei tight. She tried to tackle conversation with weiwei. Chi cheng glare at weiwei.He felt jeolous.He drink with the girl near him.The girl sit near chi cheng also flirting with him.
She hand keep rubbing chi cheng thigh and his boob keep brushing chi cheng arm.Chi cheng busy chatting with Jason.He just let the girl seducer him. Wei Wei felt uncomfortable  and annoying.He not interested to the girl. He glaring at chi cheng.He felt  jeolous and annoying.He excused himself to go toilet.Chi cheng offer to accompany but weiwei refused.Chi cheng eyes sharp oversee weiwei movement until weiwei disappear from view.Jason asked the sexy girl to leave them alone.
"He not just a friend right.U liked him dont u? jason guesting.
"How u knew? ".chi cheng smirk.
"A sexy beatiful girl sit beside u brushing her boob and rubbing u thigh but u eyes staring him.Jason refer to weiwei. Jason laugh.
"He knew.? "Jason questioned him.
"I think he knew but he still in denies phase".chi cheng answer.
"U like him,then told him."
As long it love who care.I support u."Jason courage him.
Suddenly they heard chaotic sound. cChi cheng running to the incident place.He surprised when he noticed weiwei nose and lip bleeding. His cheeks swallow.Chi cheng get angry.He beat and punch the drank man half dead. No one dare to intervenne.He eyes and face look scary.Weiwei and Jason try to calm chi cheng and drag him out from the night club.Jason asked Chicheng to went home.Chicheng still un satified.He grumble while driving.
Weiwei grab chicheng hand and rubbing it gently.Chi cheng started to calm.
"U ok. Need to go hospital? ".Chi cheng glaring weiwei face.
"No i'm fine."Wei wei lied.The truth are,  he felt pain all over his face.He did not want Chi cheng felt guilty.Chi cheng asked him to go upstairs first while he go to kitchen.
Wei wei laying on bed while waiting Chicheng. Then Chi cheng appear.He bring one boiled egg and wrap it with small towel.chi cheng gently poultice wei wei swallow cheek.Then he whipping gently blood on weiwei nose and lip.
"Pain? "Chi cheng frown his forehead He felt guilty.
"Nanai must angry with me.She trusted me to take care u.Suddenly  u been beaten like this."Chicheng blamed himself.
"Not u fault.I accidentally struck him and he got angry.Maybe bcos he drank.U look scary when u beat that man."weiwei try to calm the situation. "I  scare u.Sorry. I dont like saw u been hurt. U my priority.l would not let any one hurt u again.I promised. "Chi cheng promised to Wei Wei.
."I'm ok.Let me see u hand.Weiwei  noticed red mark on Chi cheng hand.
"Pain? " wei wei gently caress chi cheng hand.He take the medicine and gently put on chicheng hand.
"Where is sis Nina.? "weiwei asked when he noticed the house quiet.
"O her take leave."Chi cheng explain.
"Usually u alone in big house."Weiwei curious and felt pity.Chi Cheng
Chicheng nodded.He look sad.
"Nevermind u can come my house anytime.Weiwei offered.
"Thank weiwei ". Chi Cheng felt happy with weiwei offered.
"I'm sorry, Chi Cheng."weiwei apologize.
"What for? "Chi Cheng curious.
"The sexy girl.I noticed she keep brushing her big boob to u arm.If not bcos of me i think u already ate her."Weiwei teased him.
"Stupid u".Chi cheng slap he face playful.In his mind it u are the one i wanna eat.They chatting awhile and felt asleep.Then chi cheng phone rang.He go out the balcony.He surprised saw jason and a few people.They hon the car.Chi cheng order his guard to open the gate.He slowly step down stair and open the door.
"Jason what u doing here? Chi cheng asked.
"Continued the party .U leaved the party too soon.Hope u dont mind.I only bring a few people"Jason sound drank.
"He drank, i'm sorry chi cheng".Jason girl friend apologise.
"Let get party!! .Some one turn on the music and the party began.Weiwei wake up when he heard noisy.He walking down stair and surprised  when he notice around 15 people inside Chi Cheng living room and they having party.Chi cheng drag weiwei toward kitchen and explaine to him.Chi cheng told him to rest while he  control the situation. Wei Wei agree and back to bedroom.The sound from down stair too noisy. He cannot sleep.He decided to searching Chi cheng. He step out from the room.He heard noise when he passes the guest room.He open the door and surprised with what he saw.Chi cheng laying on the bed while the sexy girl they met at night club before, sitting on top chi cheng body topless.
"Sorry".weiwei quickly rushing to Chi Cheng bedroom.Chi cheng push the girl away and chasing wei wei but weiwei locked the door.
"Open the door." Ching knocked the door hard., Weiwei silent.He heartaches.He clenched he teeth, control he crying sound from heard.
"Just go i wanna rest"wei Wei order him..
Chi cheng leave the room not wholeheartedly.He did not want to complicated the situation.Chi Cheng decided to explain it tomorrow. Chi Cheng did not joined the party.He drinking alone.He remind the incident.He go upstairs to checking Weiwei condition.When he passes the guest room suddenly he been pull in.The sexy girl push him on bed and take off her shirt. She sit on top of his body.Even before he do anything suddenlyWeiwei appear. He drinking until felt asleep.Chicheng worried weiwei missunderstanding.
WeiWei tears falling fast as soon he heard  chicheng footsteps leave.He sobering crying until slept.He awake it already morning.He eyes swallow. He slowly  walking down stairs. People only left Jason and his girlfriend.Weiwei clean the messy. Then chicheng suddenly awake.
"Good  u awake send me back."
Chicheng just obey cos he knew weiwei not in good mood.He head toward weiwei house.He try to explaine but weiwei said he just dont care.It not he business.He step out from the car and passed away without saying nothing.chicheng leave the housenot wholeheartedly.