Chapter1

From far Weiwei can hear the loud laughed.The laughed annoying his earlobe.Weiwei speed his footsteps when he passed the basket ball court.The basket ball court situated near his infront gate school.The laughed sound came from a small group people who hangout at the basket ball court.The leader are a handsome young boy who are always made a trouble at school.Even though, no want dared to punished him even the school authorities. His father are the influenced person in the area they lived.His father are the biggest condescendent for the school.
That made Chi cheng behavior became more worst.He and his group always made trouble at school,skipping class, smoking,brash with teacher,bullies and fight.He often had fights with another group from schools near them.They fight always about girls.Chi cheng are an attractive boy.He tall,his eyes small,nostril,thick red lips with masculine body,fair white skin plus come from wealthy family.He also are a good fighter.Girls always got crazy about him and tried to court him even they knew he such a playboy.He changed girls liked a clothes.He rarely attended the class.Even though he came, he finished his time with slept.
Weiwei came from a poor family.He lived with his grandma in small house near the school on goverment land.His grandma opened a small food stall in front their house.His house faced with a row of shop and main road.He are a cute sweet boy with a big bling bling eyes,nostril,pink thick lips and mole under he left eyes.He quite tall for boy but when compared to chi cheng he looked small.He not so stand up at school although he such a genious boy.But he also had his fangirl.He sat infront Chi cheng desk in class.They never talked to each other even they in same class.
That night weiwei went to small shop near his house to buy a pack of instant mee.It already late,suddenly he felt hungary.His grandma already slept.He quietly step out from he house. He returned to his house after buy the instant mee.He surprised and scared when suddenly he heard a noise from his grandma stall.He slowly approaching the noisy. He want to scream when he saw human shadow but suddenly he mouth been covered by someone big hand.The person close his face to him.Is was Chi cheng. He surprised.Then he heard footsteps approaching their hidden place. He grab chicheng wrist without realise and pull him inside his house.He quickly close the doorand they stayed silent.Then the footsteps stop infront Weiwei house.
"Find him until met."They heard some one spoke fiercely.Then weiwei lurk from his window and noticed they already gone.Weiwei drag chi cheng inside his room and signal him to silent.Weiwei turn his desk lamp on.He surprised when he noticed chi cheng lips bleeding and he face bruise.He take out a medicine and cotton bud from his desk drawer.
He gently whipping chicheng bleeding lips.Chi cheng stunned looking weiwei bling bling eyes.He even bother the pain.Although he had been with many girls he never saw eyes so beautiful and bling bling liked weiwei.Weiwei too focused treat chicheng.He not noticed chicheng stare him.Weiwei stand up and went to kitchen.While waiting weiwei ,he eyes explore situasion inside weiwei room.The bedroom small.It only had 1single bed, closet with 2door and small study desk. However, weiwei clever arranged the furniture, the room look neat and organise.Then weiwei come with two bowl instant me and one boiled egg wrap by a small towel.Weiwei extend the wrapped boilet egg toward chi cheng.Chi cheng looked confused.Weiwei approaching chi cheng until their knees touch and chicheng feel like electric shock.Weiwei gently poultice chicheng swallow cheeks.
"Ouch!"chic cheng complaint pain.
"Sorry,pain?"weiwei concern.He blow gently chicheng swallow cheeks.Chi cheng felt touch with weiwei apprehention.
"Eat."weiwei extend the instant mee toward chi cheng.Chi cheng eat appetizer.He never eat such a delicious mee event hough he always ate expensive dish.Wei wei gave him half of his mee when he noticed chi cheng still hungry.Chi cheng thankful wei wei for helping him.Wei wei surprised with chicheng attitude.He so polite compared he normal attitude.
Chicheng started to asking.
Why u help me?Do we met before?Chi cheng questioned wei wei.
"Yes,i'm ur classmate and i do not knew why i help u.Maybe becos it my nature.Even a kitten falling down inside the drain i help,what more u human being. Even though u dont deserve it".Wei wei sound annoying and at the same time he mocking Chi cheng .Chi cheng not felt angry with weiwei attitude.He just smirk.Wei wei suggest him to overnight at his place bcos he worried the guys who chasing him still be outside searching him.Chi cheng agree.Then wei wei sit on he study desk and concentrate study.He ignored chi cheng.Chi cheng felt bored.Chi cheng excused himself to go toilet.
Actually wei wei only pretender study.He did not want chatting with chicheng. He did't knew the reason why he helped Chi cheng.It just that time chi cheng face look pity with bleeding lip and swallow cheeks.He not wholeheartly to ignore him.
He step out from the toilet after finish fulfilled he nature call.He explored wei wei house enviroment.The house small with small kitchen only suit two person and small dining table for two person. The living room only had old fashion couch with old small tv same age with his father.Chi cheng smirk. There were one old frame family picture at the living room wall. It was wei wei kid picture with his parents and grandmother. Chi cheng envy him.He never had picture family. He only had his mother photo.He father ignored him since he born.His mother died while gave birth him.He father blamed him for that.He grand parent already passed away.He only had he father. He been raised by nanny since he baby.He father always travel oversea .Even though he at home he busy entertain his girlfriend's or business patner or friends.He invisible in his father eyes.He always made trouble to draw attention he father even though he knew it not worked. Then he returned to weiwei room.He noticed weiwei still focused study,he laying on bed and staring wei wei back body.He eyes naughty explore weiwei curve especially he round contain butt.Then he felt asleep.
Weiwei turning his back and noticed chi cheng already slept.He not awake chi cheng.Chi cheng posture slept like a cute kitten.So innocent.Wei wei smiled.He fix the blanket.He spread blanket on floor and sleep.
Weiwei awake when he alarm rang.He open he eyes.He noticed chicheng already gone.He left a message thankful to weiwei and promised to repay him.He forgot he expensive watch.